Page 48 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Very well...make yourself happy and ban me.

CH3NO2
    A doctor who specializes in skin diseases will dream that he has fallen asleep in front of the television. Later, he will wake up in front of the television, but not remember his dream.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyMoly View Post
    A doctor who specializes in skin diseases will dream that he has fallen asleep in front of the television. Later, he will wake up in front of the television, but not remember his dream.
    Altered States? Great movie 👍

Fawk, I swear they should outlaw burner phones.

Burn all burner phones
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The only two things in life that make it worth livin' - is guitars that tune good, and firm feelin' women -Waylon

Indecisive people really annoy me...how many dresses do you have to try on and how many times do you have to try on the same dress to decide if you want it??

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Indecisive people really annoy me...how many dresses do you have to try on and how many times do you have to try on the same dress to decide if you want it??

Sent from my Bat Cave
    You out shopping and HolyMoly can't make up his mind? He looks good in red, makes him look taller
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The only two things in life that make it worth livin' - is guitars that tune good, and firm feelin' women -Waylon

Quote Originally Posted by C-2 View Post
    You out shopping and HolyMoly can't make up his mind? He looks good in red, makes him look taller
    That would be fun compared to what I really did lol

We went to 3 different places for her to figure out what she wants to eat. I finally told her she needs to make up her mind already. She got upset and then kinda put it on me for not picking for her. Lol I felt a tad bad. But I got over it 😉

Sent from my Bat Cave

Why are some people mean, when it takes the same amount of energy to be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by C-2 View Post
    And here I always thought black made you look taller............or is that slimmer...

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Ribs

As is sore ribs. I flipped the quad out in the desert last weekend. Landed with my chest slamming into a rock. Then the quad decided it was best to follow me and land on my back. My rib has hurt all week and seem to be getting worse. Wife is pissed that I have not gone to the doctor. She is telling me I am going today and I just have to decide when. I will be driving the rzr from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by cab_01 View Post
    Ribs

As is sore ribs. I flipped the quad out in the desert last weekend. Landed with my chest slamming into a rock. Then the quad decided it was best to follow me and land on my back. My rib has hurt all week and seem to be getting worse. Wife is pissed that I have not gone to the doctor. She is telling me I am going today and I just have to decide when. I will be driving the rzr from now on.
    That's not good. You should listen to your wife. That sounds like a serious accident. Keep us posted as to what the doctors say. Feel better too.

Sent from my Bat Cave