Page 44 of 163 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Thanks!

Even more disturbing...
    "said that national flags bear a range of cultural significances that could be interpreted negatively by some.

The resolution added that national flags - citing the United States flag in particular - have been "flown in instances of colonialism and imperialism" and "serve as symbols of patriotism or weapons for nationalism."

"Freedom of speech, in a space that aims to be as inclusive as possible can be interpreted as hate speech," the bill said."
    This is a State School with government funding. That funding comes from the country of the flag that should continue to fly. There's lots of private colleges in lots of nations. Don't like our State School? Go elsewhere but don't take down the flag of the sponsorship country.
    The best things in life aren't things!

Name:  oba.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  39.0 KB......

Rant on. Not sure if this is political, it could be racial lol

I have nothing against foreigners at all. Well for the most part.

Had to cancel my Met Life policy, so I called their 800#. Got connected to someone somewhere. No clue where. Honestly couldn't tell what country they were in. But they absolutely could not speak English. After trying to communicate with them for nearly 5 minutes, she said "would you like me to transfer you to a US agent?" Hell to the fucking yes.

Met Life is huge. And I can certainly understand trying to save a buck and employ people, but at what cost?

If I ever reinstate, this will seriously make me reconsider who I do business with.

I called Staples Rewards and it took me ten minutes to get to a "live " person, then it was someone from India, I hung up, fock that, couldn't even speak ENGLISH and I couldn't understand anything she said.

Good idea...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ya wonder when the Congress is going to get some power to throw crooks in jail like Shrillary, Lois Lerner, Holder, etc. cause till then these crooks just keep getting payed with no consequence, the spin doctor lame stream media are already trying to cover for Shrillary that it is ok to lost(delete) memos of the State business..........do we the people still run the US or have we given it to all the special interests that don't give a crap about America...........

What's worse about LL, she's pulling down a nice fed retirement, free healthcare, she's flush with cash, she's should be in prison.

Famous Presidential Lies Contest

LBJ:
    • We were attacked (in the Gulf of Tonkin )
    Nixon:
    • I am not a crook
    GHW Bush:
    • Read my lips - No New Taxes
    Clinton:
    • I did not have sex with that woman... Miss Lewinski
    Obama:
    • I will have the most transparent administration in history.
    • The stimulus will fund shovel-ready jobs.
    • I am focused like a laser on creating jobs.
    • The IRS is not targeting anyone.
    • It was a spontaneous riot about a YouTube video.
    • I will put an end to the type of politics that "breeds division, conflict and cynicism".
    • You didn't build that!
    • I will restore trust in Government.
    • The Cambridge cops acted stupidly.
    • The public will have 5 days to look at every bill that lands on my desk
    • It's not my red line - it is the world's red line.
    • Whistle blowers will be protected in my administration.
    • We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest.
    • I am not spying on American citizens.
    • Obama Care will be good for America .
    • You can keep your family doctor.
    • Premiums will be lowered by $2500.
    • If you like it, you can keep your current healthcare plan.
    • It's just like shopping at Amazon.
    • I knew nothing about "Fast and Furious" gunrunning to Mexican drug cartels.
    • I knew nothing about IRS targeting conservative groups.
    • I knew nothing about what happened in Benghazi .
    • I have never known my uncle from Kenya who is in the country illegally and that was arrested and told to leave the country over 20 years ago.
    • And, I have never lived with that uncle. He finally admitted (12-05-2013) that he DID know his uncle and that he DID live with him.
    • If elected I promise not to renew the Patriot Act.
    • If elected I will end the war in Iraq and Afghanistan within the 1st 9 months of my term.
    • I will close Guantanamo within the first 6 months of my term.
    • I will bridge the gap between black and white and between America and other countries.
    And the biggest one of all:
    • "I, Barrack Hussein Obama, pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America ."
    I believe we have a winner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    The real problem is how the media handled both. They drug Nixon across the coals until he resigned even though nobody scratched a finger in Watergate but Killary has four dead Americans to answer for while they coddle her in hopes to have her become president. Now tell me the liberal mainstream is not fully corrupt.