Page 41 of 163 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Saw this and laughed...Thought I would share....
    Attachment 51733
    Dahm, that's funny, I wish Charlton Heston could have seen that.

Here's Brian hard at work.
    Attached Images Attached Images         

thanks to the FCC listening to the people, we now have Barry's Net Newtrality, within a few years if the govment doesn't like your post you will never see, big brother just took over the FREE speech airways, better hope a REPUB gets in office and they throw this rule out and how about Mitch Mcconal giving in to the Dems for a week that will turn into Barry getting his amesty payed for.................good bye America as we new it until we vote these old f's out that are just there for themselves.........
    cause it's a show

Quote Originally Posted by rioracr View Post
    thanks to the FCC listening to the people, we now have Barry's Net Newtrality, within a few years if the govment doesn't like your post you will never see, big brother just took over the FREE speech airways, better hope a REPUB gets in office and they throw this rule out and how about Mitch Mcconal giving in to the Dems for a week that will turn into Barry getting his amesty payed for.................good bye America as we new it until we vote these old f's out that are just there for themselves.........
    cause it's a show
    This week has been terrible for politics...after an over whelming win in Nov I can't believe the right caved on the amnesty thing. It's sickening....in regards to obamanet, if it is so great, why hasn't the FCC released the rules yet even after they passed it??? Smfh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

McConnell is proving quickly he's part of the old school right just like John McCain, when are we going to get some people with backbone in the Senate.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    McConnell is proving quickly he's part of the old school right just like John McCain, when are we going to get some people with backbone in the Senate.
    if ya look beyond the BS McConnell is spewing it is the same old crap, support corps for money to their campains to stay in office and sound like they are doing the publics bidding and the amesty bill they are against and were voted in to defeat is a joke also, they will get that passed too for Barry cause corps want the cheap labor, it is really hard to trust anything they say and it will never change with them in power...

Whats up with Hillary using her personal email while being sec of state??? Sounds like she didnt want anything to go public when she decided to run....

Name:  right.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  36.7 KB......

Well as you can see I changed the title of this thread. LOL

Please place, put, keep, limit, restrict, or whatever you need to do to keep any and all politics here and only here.

I know its like putting all your eggs in one basket, but essentially when you only have one President that's exactly what you're doing HAHAHAHA.

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Whats up with Hillary using her personal email while being sec of state??? Sounds like she didnt want anything to go public when she decided to run....
    Quit picking on Hilly, she's part of the Clinton Dynasty, she can do no wrong, that Bengazi thing don't mean a thing.