Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: GRADS Thread

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Yawn I was bored just reading this stupid thread.
    we could start a thread called.."IT'S ALL ABOUT WENDI"

in that case I have alot of pics to post of you in different states..sober Wendi, Buzzed Wendi, hammered Wendi, Hungover Wendi and lets not forget the Walk From London Bridge to Condo Wendi..shall I stop now?

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Kate is leaving the country for 10 days in a couple of weeks. If I don't get banned it will be a miracle.
    It's almost a guarantee it will happen. And there will be no returning this time. I have better things to do. I'm sure you understand.

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Well why don't you spice it up and tell us who Admin2 is?
    I already did in another thread. Not sure why hotboat made such a big deal about it.

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    It's almost a guarantee it will happen. And there will be no returning this time. I have better things to do. I'm sure you understand.
    Vic, what possible damage could he do..he's giving us his best and you still find way to delete and let him go on...BTW..if your still in Parker, head up to Havasu..Dustins gonna run my old boat today trying to get big numbers out of it..

He's been pretty good lately, keep it that way and he'll not have a problem. Trash one soul and he's done for good. I'm at an all time tolerance low for drama in my life. Grads isn't even at the bottom of the totem pole.

Pretty straightforward I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    Vic, what possible damage could he do..he's giving us his best and you still find way to delete and let him go on...BTW..if your still in Parker, head up to Havasu..Dustins gonna run my old boat today trying to get big numbers out of it..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    He's been pretty good lately, keep it that way and he'll not have a problem. Trash one soul and he's done for good. I'm at an all time tolerance low for drama in my life. Grads isn't even at the bottom of the totem pole.

Pretty straightforward I think.
    I know where he lives. I could be there in about 45 minutes to bitch slap his ass if necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Napanutt View Post
    I know where he lives. I could be there in about 45 minutes to bitch slap his ass if necessary.
    That just doesn't quite sound ......right
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

so its 1130 on a Sat night night and I still see "senior member" next to Grads name...Shocked...lol....

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    so its 1130 on a Sat night night and I still see "senior member" next to Grads name...Shocked...lol....
    Crazy huh????
    I'm guessing Xanax

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Agreed. I would think it would say moderator by now.