Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu Party Bus View Post
    Brett you need some Back Up?
    Yeah, sell me that shotgun in the foreground....LOL...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbon View Post
    Is the revolver with vent rib a Python?

CH3NO2
    Yep but i don't beleave in guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Tishimself View Post
    Yeah, sell me that shotgun in the foreground....LOL...
    Brett this is the one you want for the home! Moss 500. And fun to shot as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I can't see very well from the pic HPB, but Pythons can be 4x more valuable than original price.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

That gun is bigger then you are.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby V View Post
    That gun is bigger then you are.
    You know what they say Little Boat, Big ----!

I need something small, compact.....this house downstairs has a couple tight spots that I need to be able to move in....long barrels don't get me there...18" or less..

I need something small, compact.....this house downstairs has a couple tight spots that I need to be able to move in....long barrels don't get me there...18" or less..
    Once you called 911, how long did it take for first responders to show up?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk now Free

Quote Originally Posted by hpboats83 View Post
    Once you called 911, how long did it take for first responders to show up?

Not long...Waterford is not a big place...both cops were in front of the house in 4 minutes...maybe less....as well as a CHP and a couple neighbors....evidently Chrissie put out the alarm on FB....LOL...too funny...

Not long...Waterford is not a big place...both cops were in front of the house in 4 minutes...maybe less....as well as a CHP and a couple neighbors....evidently Chrissie put out the alarm on FB....LOL...too funny...
    That's not too bad. The last two times I've had to call the cops (once because I was in a fist fight with someone) and another because of a car accident both were over 10 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by hpboats83 View Post
    That's not too bad. The last two times I've had to call the cops (once because I was in a fist fight with someone) and another because of a car accident both were over 10 minutes.

Well like I said, Waterford is a small town. The two cops that were on duty at the most had a three minute drive to get here. There are no coffee shops, the only donut shop is long since closed, and really, nothing ever happens around here, odds are they were at the BBQ place bugging Dan for freebees......I think they got here so fast because they were bored out of their skulls and were curious to see what was up....LOL...most excitement they got all night....