Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Thanks!!! It's one of Chris' also, but he wants it to be mine, he's sick of doing it.. So, he wants me to doit without asking questions to learn... I realized after I started the way I should have done it, to make it look pretty, but it's not a big deal this time, has a cover over it. When I wire dashes, they look way nicer, this is the first time I've done something like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's awesome. Right first, pretty second. Especially when it counts. Wiring a stereo is a different deal, pretty first, right whenever LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    That's awesome. Right first, pretty second. Especially when it counts. Wiring a stereo is a different deal, pretty first, right whenever LOL
    lol!! Everything else I've ever done has been pretty and right, I think this was just scary cause it's so much, such a small space, so much learning, and so much money on the line if it's wrong. Ya know?

lol!! Everything else I've ever done has been pretty and right, I think this was just scary cause it's so much, such a small space, so much learning, and so much money on the line if it's wrong. Ya know?

Oh yes I do. Fortunately I'm usually in a position to fake it if I break it. But when you own it or you've paid for it, it better be right the first time

Oh yes I do. Fortunately I'm usually in a position to fake it if I break it. But when you own it or you've paid for it, it better be right the first time
    Oh yes, that is so true!!!

Spike Gorr, at GORR fuel systems helped us out on the hydraulic pump bracket

That's very cool. I'm thinking you're gonna water test at Needles

I heard you may make a pass or two this weekend

I heard you may make a pass or two this weekend
    I doubt it, but you just never know with us.

I doubt it, but you just never know with us.

That's definitely a yes