Page 39 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    What's on my mind........... "I'm all about that bass, bout that bass no treble."..... Eli, you're killing me. If I had hair, I'd tear it out

What's on your mind?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbytheboozer View Post
    What's on my mind........... "I'm all about that bass, bout that bass no treble."..... Eli, you're killing me. If I had hair, I'd tear it out
    OMG I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Now, we've gotta get you to do the dance. You know, listening to music like that is a chick magnet. 😉

You don't have hair?

Sent from my Bat Cave

I'm thinking of a river trip very soon. Might have some time off work to do so. Ready to get the fuck away.

You know you could just listen to some good music to get it out of your head. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by djunkie View Post
    I'm thinking of a river trip very soon. Might have some time off work to do so. Ready to get the fuck away.
    Way ahead of you. Leaving Sat am

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Maybe heading out tomorrow and I may not come back.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Possibly Friday for me. 😉

Is it 7 pm yet?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    OMG I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Now, we've gotta get you to do the dance. You know, listening to music like that is a chick magnet. 😉

You don't have hair?

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Nah I shave my head because my dad passed on his "awesome" hair line to me. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by djunkie View Post
    You know you could just listen to some good music to get it out of your head. Lol
    I've tried everything. Mowed the yard listening to Tom petty. Started my laundry listening Metallica. Cleaned my bathroom listening to the Beatles and I'm cooking dinner while listening to some 311......and all I hear in my head is that lame ass song. -__-

Nah I shave my head because my dad passed on his "awesome" hair line to me. Lol

I've tried everything. Mowed the yard listening to Tom petty. Started my laundry listening Metallica. Cleaned my bathroom listening to the Beatles and I'm cooking dinner while listening to some 311......and all I hear in my head is that lame ass song. -__-
    Hair is overrated.

Is it the song you're singing or maybe...it's something else you can't get out of your mind???

Sent from my Bat Cave