Page 36 of 70 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    GRADS
    Okay, we booked two nights at the Shorebreak in Huntington Beach and plan to cab it over to Newport. We are also going to be staying Friday in the Ontario area and Monday in the Thousand Oaks area.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Okay, we booked two nights at the Shorebreak in Huntington Beach and plan to cab it over to Newport. We are also going to be staying Friday in the Ontario area and Monday in the Thousand Oaks area.
    If you're in Ontario Friday let me know, I might let you buy me a beer or two

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Thanks for the warning

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    If you're in Ontario Friday let me know, I might let you buy me a beer or two
    why don't you just drink with him on the boat??

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    why don't you just drink with him on the boat??
    Am I only allowed to drink on Saturdays? Lol

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Am I only allowed to drink on Saturdays? Lol
    I thought you were on the wagon Monday thru Friday?? Our plan is to get GRADS hammered saturday night get him to pass out..and party with Mrs Daytona all night...

I thought you were on the wagon Monday thru Friday?? Our plan is to get GRADS hammered saturday night get him to pass out..and party with Mrs Daytona all night...
    I'm only on the wagon mon-wed-thu unless the Packers are playing Monday night, if so then it's only tue-wed. Unless I'm out of town, if so then I'm not.

Give him a rufee

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Give him a rufee

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Eli carries Ruffee's ...noted

Quote Originally Posted by screaming pete View Post
    Eli carries Ruffee's ...noted
    Don't tell people!!!

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!