Page 32 of 163 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Three threats for POTUS vetos, I see this as a positive sign in congress...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Three threats for POTUS vetos, I see this as a positive sign in congress...
    Bingo !!!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Bingo !!!!!!!
    ^^^^^
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Sorry this thread is locked, please quit posting
    “Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! ”

― Bluto' Blutarsky in "Animal House"

Seahawks fans now have something new to cheer about. Obamacare promotions from Wilson and Sherman!
    Probably would've been much better for them had they come out as gay or Islamic terrorists.

http://viral.buzz/video-many-fans-sh...of-the-closet/
    The best things in life aren't things!

I can't believe, with all the threats from the Islamic Terrorists and our own government telling us to heighten security at airports, that they released 5 more terrorists from Gitmo last night....
    Seriously WTF are they doing???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    I can't believe, with all the threats from the Islamic Terrorists and our own government telling us to heighten security at airports, that they released 5 more terrorists from Gitmo last night....

This guy's been in office for 6 years now.......what specifically about his behavior is "Unbelievable" at this point ??

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    This guy's been in office for 6 years now.......what specifically about his behavior is "Unbelievable" at this point ??
    I agree with you but specifically related to Gitmo and the release of the prisoners, I would say these actions are a direct threat to National Security and that is utterly disgusting!

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    He believes it, he just CAN'T believe it, like the rest of us...

OlamO is such a friggin joke, it really is beyond belief... AND yet there are peeps out there like my brain dead uncle (retired school teacher - teachers union hench man) that still boasts about how great the LAME one and THE WOOKIE are in the WH... It IS unbelievable...

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    He believes it, he just CAN'T believe it, like the rest of us...

OlamO is such a friggin joke, it really is beyond belief... AND yet there are peeps out there like my brain dead uncle (retired school teacher - teachers union hench man) that still boasts about how great the LAME one and THE WOOKIE are in the WH... It IS unbelievable...
    My mother-in-law is the same way. We can not have a decent common sense convo about politics without her denying the facts.
    The last doozy she told me was that we need to cut the defense budget in order to fund public transit like Jerry Browns crazy train!!! It's so absurd it's almost comical.....and she votes....lol