Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Why does this ring a bell with me, but I can't place the pictures of it to the what and who?
    :(:(
    The last boat 2FF sold late in the summer was crashed on its way home...a Shiada

From my POS T-mobile thingie
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

I remember the posts on it, and seeing the pics. I was just trying to bring it to memory. I guess I didn't realize that was 2FF's boat. Just remember the pictures. Sad deal.
    Was the boat toast or was it savable?

I remember the posts on it, and seeing the pics. I was just trying to bring it to memory. I guess I didn't realize that was 2FF's boat. Just remember the pictures. Sad deal.
    Was the boat toast or was it savable?
    the schiada is being repaired at GT performance in upland...

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    the schiada is being repaired at GT performance in upland...
    Good to hear! Hopefully that buff job is holding strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Good to hear! Hopefully that buff job is holding strong.
    Oh for shit sakes...just spit my coffee out......LOL....

Finally realized Fountains are superior? :-0

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Get me up to speed here, as I am relatively new.
    This started out as ANOTHER LAM thread when 2FF bought the Hallett, now its a LAM I am selling the Hallett thread?
    Is this something normal for 2FF. Like wash/rinse/repeat.?
    I think I finally figured out Steve.

His idea is to play w the new toys for a while, then sell them before he has to transfer the title into his name-all the while creating hype about the newest, greatest ever......, then sell at a profit because after all, it's the baddest mofo around

Quote Originally Posted by Skav View Post

His idea is to play w the new toys for a while, then sell them before he has to transfer the title into his name-all the while creating hype about the newest, greatest ever......, then sell at a profit because after all, it's the baddest mofo around
    This is just a guess but I don't think he makes a profit ........ the boats are always in better condition after he's owned them, I think he just has fun with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Skav View Post

Knowing Steve a little bit I think you got most of it right....Steve does all of those things but in the end typically ends up not making very many (if any at all) incremental $$$......the offset is that most of us buy toys, keep them for a while, fix them up and then LOSE OUR ASSES when we sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    Knowing Steve a little bit I think you got most of it right....Steve does all of those things but in the end typically ends up not making very many (if any at all) incremental $$$......the offset is that most of us buy toys, keep them for a while, fix them up and then LOSE OUR ASSES when we sell.
    I agree. I just gotta bust his junk, cause he's bought/sold 6-7 boats since I bought my tub 3yrs ago

Steve is way smarter than me, because he gets out and get something new instead of continuing to pour money into something.

Steve is one of the reasons I ended up w a 270, and helped with the setup after I got it.

Looking forward to the next LAM thread