Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    I had these custom made and Terri wore them to a Halloween party a few years ago, everyone loved them.
    Love the pasties!!!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    **FUCK CANCER** period.
    I agree...

Name:  394668_2702007423403_1735912485_n.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  57.2 KB Name:  28761_4451635883021_1938963456_n.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  84.1 KB

The gal that makes those pasties makes all kind of cool one's, I know I've bought a lot of them.

She's got some roulette wheels around here somewhere.

The gal that makes those pasties makes all kind of cool one's, I know I've bought a lot of them.

She's got some roulette wheels around here somewhere.
    Can you give me her info?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Can you give me her info?
    Sent from my Bat Cave
    They're not your run of the mill stuff, it's mostly custom, but it's all cool a chit, even if there's something not on a web-site that you want she'll make it for you.

The 'breast cancer ribbons" she made special for Terri, I think they were $25 or 30 bucks, but anything she makes is super cool, we've bought 4-5 things from her.

Anyway, it's gothfox.com check it out and let me know what you think of her stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Ha!, I thought they were earrings.
    Where's that Vince Vaughn gif.......

They're not your run of the mill stuff, it's mostly custom, but it's all cool a chit, even if there's something not on a web-site that you want she'll make it for you.

The 'breast cancer ribbons" she made special for Terri, I think they were $25 or 30 bucks, but anything she makes is super cool, we've bought 4-5 things from her.

Anyway, it's gothfox.com check it out and let me know what you think of her stuff.
    Are they reusable? Bc the ones I buy for friends are $10 and not reusable

I'm gonna look at her site! Thanks!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Are they reusable? Bc the ones I buy for friends are $10 and not reusable

I'm gonna look at her site! Thanks!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Yes, you can use them a bunch, you can't get them wet, the one's we bought stick on with double sided tape, when you're done with them for the day or night take the tape off and store them away for the next time you want to use them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    **FUCK CANCER** period.
    Agree, I just lost my grandfather two weeks ago to cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    I know I'm going to get blasted for this but this is kind of a sore subject with me. Let me start out by saying that I'm all for bringing attention and donations to cancer charities. With that being said I have never understood why they make such a big deal about breast cancer while other cancers get very little attention. Does it really need an entire month??....most other cancers have a week or even just a day. And where this really gets me is the NFL. For the next four weeks I have to watch the games with pink splashed all over every uniform. I'd be alright with them wearing it one weekend but 4 weeks...really? Fire away.
    There's nothing "sexy" to getting behind colon cancer. What are companies going to do, paint cars brown for colon cancer awareness day? I think your right in the sense that it's all about corporate marketing. You don't see any wrist bands that say "I love ASS" like you see that say "I love boobs." Corporate.