Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Go to your local Costco buy an interstate battery or two if needed. Then return them before the warranty expires. No questions asked and you have new batteries every season.

Personally, I would buy Exide. I have one of two napa select batteries that is still going strong, the other died 2 years ago. I purchased these batteries April, 2001.

Quote Originally Posted by bagged97taco View Post
    Go to your local Costco buy an interstate battery or two if needed. Then return them before the warranty expires. No questions asked and you have new batteries every season.
    I could never do that. If you can't afford a new battery you shouldn't be boating anyway. Bad Karma.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby V View Post
    I could never do that. If you can't afford a new battery you shouldn't be boating anyway. Bad Karma.
    Its there return policy. No questions asked. No bad karma in that.

Quote Originally Posted by bagged97taco View Post
    Its there return policy. No questions asked. No bad karma in that.
    The intent of Costco return policy is not to trade in batteries when someone thinks they are going bad due to long time use. A bad battery yes. A worn out battery NO.! Who do you think takes the hit on the return..Costco.? No the outside vendor gets hosed. Bad karma yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby V View Post
    Who do you think takes the hit on the return..Costco.? No the outside vendor gets hosed. Bad karma yes.
    Bingo! I have customers that won't sell to Costco because of their policy. They can kill their vendors. Unfortunately I don't think you'll be able to reason with Taco as he'll just say that part of the business. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Bingo! I have customers that won't sell to Costco because of their policy. They can kill their vendors. Unfortunately I don't think you'll be able to reason with Taco as he'll just say that part of the business. Oh well.
    Not trying to start anything. Just saying thats there policy. I agree if you can't afford a battery you shouldn't be boating. My biesemeyer doesn't even have an engine yet alone a battery. Haha