Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Just out of curiosity....who supplies the coffee/coffee maker?

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Eating my food from the refrigerator, get your own.
    This one really gets me mad, to the point that I did something about it.

Let me preface this by saying it was MANY years ago.

But I was having a problem with people at my work eating my Otter Pop popsicles out of the freezer and after asking people repeatedly not to eat them I took the matter into my own hands. I took a few of the popsicles home and carefully sliced them open and emptied the contents. I then waited until I had to take a wiz and yep you guessed it, I peed in the otter pop rappers. I then put a couple of drops of food coloring in the popsicles, shook it up and used a crimper to seal them back up. I then froze them at home to make sure they looked legit and sure enough they did. Dropped them in the work freezer the next day and to my surprise they were all gone the very next day. Now wether they ate the whole thing or just spit it out I have no idea. True story.

You might want to think twice about eating something out of the work fridge that isn't yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Cigalert View Post
    The company.

Only when I was at US Bank did they take that away as they were trying immensly to improve their efficiency ratio. That's when I got in the habit of going to Starbucks.

Hovering in my office or talking to me when I'm on the phone... Helloooooo, can't you see the handset I'm holding up to my ear???!!!

Office Pet Peeves

Courtesy flushes are free!
    CH3NO2

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Cigalert View Post
    My raise that I haven't gotten.

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    This one really gets me mad, to the point that I did something about it.

Let me preface this by saying it was MANY years ago.

But I was having a problem with people at my work eating my Otter Pop popsicles out of the freezer and after asking people repeatedly not to eat them I took the matter into my own hands. I took a few of the popsicles home and carefully sliced them open and emptied the contents. I then waited until I had to take a wiz and yep you guessed it, I peed in the otter pop rappers. I then put a couple of drops of food coloring in the popsicles, shook it up and used a crimper to seal them back up. I then froze them at home to make sure they looked legit and sure enough they did. Dropped them in the work freezer the next day and to my surprise they were all gone the very next day. Now wether they ate the whole thing or just spit it out I have no idea. True story.

You might want to think twice about eating something out of the work fridge that isn't yours.
    This is just gross, but I have to ask did they eat those nasty popsicles and did you witness it??

Office Pet Peeves

The fucking air conditioning, leave it alone already!
    CH3NO2

Wendi
    People who don't shower on a regular basis. I can't stand stinky co-workers. Bad breath when they want to talk too close, back the fuck up.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    People who don't shower on a regular basis. I can't stand stinky co-workers. Bad breath when they want to talk too close, back the fuck up.
    So way back in the day at Wells Fargo I was managing an in-store branch. We had a teller who was Indian and didn't feel it necessary to use deodorant. Now he rode the bus as close to work and walked the rest of the day. This was not bearable in the summer. And then to top it off, they decide to install bandit-barriers, trapping us in this small fishbowl of a space. We had to have a discussion to "clear the air" so to speak on that one.