Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    I'm going to venture to say that I drink more wine than anyone else on this board.
    Hmmmm. I used to drink a lot more before kids. Wine of the month club shipments every month. Good times!

Makes me think of the movie "the cowboy way" when Pepper asks for ice to put in his wine! You might as well put the empty bottlw on your tongue and wace it around too because that's how classy you are.

I'm going to venture to say that I drink more wine than anyone else on this board. With that being said I say drink it how you like it. I personally think a glass of Chardonnay tastes much better cold with ice than it does warm. Again, drink what tastes good to you.
    I'm thinking the wife will be able to keep up with you guys with the wine connoisseur stuff. We do this zinfandel festival thing in SF every year around February that is very interesting and a blast to say the least. You've probably seen a picture or two. Shouldn't be too hard to include you guys, remind me.

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by Napanutt View Post
    I'm thinking the wife will be able to keep up with you guys with the wine connoisseur stuff. We do this zinfandel festival thing in SF every year around February that is very interesting and a blast to say the least. You've probably seen a picture or two. Shouldn't be too hard to include you guys, remind me.
    I have seen the pics, that would be fun!! Drinking an Old Vine Zin as we speak....no ice cubes.

I have seen the pics, that would be fun!! Drinking an Old Vine Zin as we speak....no ice cubes.
    Wife in bed, sipping on vodka based drink now. Probably not gonna last long. You never know.

I'm going to venture to say that I drink more wine than anyone else on this board.
    I dunno, my last shipment from my friends in Napa was 17 cases. That was last fall. It's nearly gone, plus another 20 cases from other sources.
    My wife likes wine. Goes great with prime beef also!
    So many boats...so little time.

Quote Originally Posted by SummerO View Post
    I dunno, my last shipment from my friends in Napa was 17 cases. That was last fall. It's nearly gone, plus another 20 cases from other sources.
    My wife likes wine. Goes great with prime beef also!
    Now that's a lot of wine

Quote Originally Posted by Napanutt View Post
    Wife in bed, sipping on vodka based drink now. Probably not gonna last long. You never know.
    First time reading this I read it as if your wife was drinking vodka in bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Don't take this the wrong way, but I can totally picture you as a wine drinker
    With his little pinky in the air,,,,,,,lol

Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    Unless that wine came from a box.
    lol!!!!!