View Poll Results: Bring Grads back? Yes or No?

Voters
19068032060. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

986,521 0.01%
  • Hell no.

10,524,879,547 55.20%
  • Yes, but with a shock collar attached to his balls.

5 0.00%
  • Poke Vic in the eye with a blunt stick for even thinking about it.

8,542,165,987 44.80%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Grads

6 yes, 9 no and 3 who is Grads. LOL

Still time to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Is he a Union supporter or something?
    Not sure what a union and Grads have to do with this poll. Or why you quoted me. I think if other websites can give Grads a 2nd, I mean 10th chance so can HB.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby V View Post
    Not sure what a union and Grads have to do with this poll. Or why you quoted me. I think if other websites can give Grads a 2nd, I mean 10th chance so can HB.
    I think we've given him 9 chances lol

Personally I don't want him back. Or the others. But that's just me

The funny thing is grads would be more upset that someone didn't know him than someone didn't want him back, at least they know him................lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I think we've given him 9 chances lol

Personally I don't want him back. Or the others. But that's just me
    the thing with him is he brings things and with your sharp MODS to catch him just delete his inappropriate posts or give that pleasure to the store keeper...........

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby V View Post
    I meant to quote you as my question was directed towards you. That's how the quote button works. I guess you chose not to have a sense of humor here.

Quote Originally Posted by rioracr View Post
    the thing with him is he brings things and with your sharp MODS to catch him just delete his inappropriate posts or give that pleasure to the store keeper...........
    He does bring things. He can't help not to with so much free time on his hands. If I had that much free time I'd bring a lot of things too

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    I meant to quote you as my question was directed towards you. That's how the quote button works. I guess you chose not to have a sense of humor here.
    Again. Why.? I have never posted my union status or beliefs on this website. ?

I never personally had a problem with Grads. Met him once and chatter here and there on this website.
    Did he bring content to this website....Yes
    Was he controversial.....Yes
    Does controversy drive traffic....Yes, but the question is, at what expense???

I do not have any knowledge of what has happened in the past among different members, but I will say, there is a strict "No Bashing" rule and if that rule gets broken, members should be punished...

I guess the question is, what is best for Hotboat.com???

Since I have no knowledge as to what has gone down in the past and can not base an opinion on that. I have to base my opinion on my interactions with Grads which have not been negative. So for this reason, I am voting Yes.

Good luck with your decision Vic. Either way, someone is bound to be unhappy with your decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    He does bring things. He can't help not to with so much free time on his hands. If I had that much free time I'd bring a lot of things too
    Free time?

Jules

Sent from my Batmobile...the Batcave is being renovated.