Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelcoater View Post
    Again, can you post some pics?
    here's a link to the yellow issue on the 270 hallett

http://www.hotboat.com/frm/showthread.php?t=8441

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    X2, this guy knows an awful lot, and if he shares priceless ....I was try'n to get to him before I sold the 270, as he's the one that would tell you straight on the real fix....my fix was a for sale sign
    It he is who I think he is, he knows his shizzy backwards, forwards and inside out...

True story related to repairs with GELCOAT, when it comes to a PRO. I recieved and installed a new one piece "Aquaglass" 60" shower bath some years back and didn't notice a small factory defect down low until it was installed and impossible to remove/replace... The factory had a repair guy in the midwest that did their warranty repairs and I was flabbergasted at how quickly and how PERFECTLY the repair was made with GELCOAT, and to this day still is impossible to detect where he feathered out/blended/color match... SO, I know there are guys out there that can do it...

-In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Gelcoater View Post
    Again, can you post some pics?

this is what I got...

Name:  DSC03892.JPG
Views: 74
Size:  58.5 KBName:  DSC03893.JPG
Views: 77
Size:  77.2 KBName:  DSC03894.JPG
Views: 75
Size:  59.9 KBName:  DSC03895.JPG
Views: 76
Size:  59.6 KBName:  DSC03896.JPG
Views: 48
Size:  63.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    It he is who I think he is, he knows his shizzy backwards, forwards and inside out...

True story related to repairs with GELCOAT, when it comes to a PRO. I recieved and installed a new one piece "Aquaglass" 60" shower bath some years back and didn't notice a small factory defect down low until it was installed and impossible to remove/replace... The factory had a repair guy in the midwest that did their warranty repairs and I was flabbergasted at how quickly and how PERFECTLY the repair was made with GELCOAT, and to this day still is impossible to detect where he feathered out/blended/color match... SO, I know there are guys out there that can do it...

gel coat is a whole different animal out in the havasu sun

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    gel coat is a whole different animal out in the havasu sun
    agreed that UV is a HUGE issue / factor
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams