Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    ok,.... so now that it's pretty much wrapped, insulation...Name:  magiles 016.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  74.4 KBName:  magiles 017.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  60.3 KBName:  magiles 018.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  81.9 KBName:  magiles 019.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  82.7 KBName:  magiles 020.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  46.8 KBName:  magiles 021.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  54.5 KBName:  magiles 022.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  46.3 KB

I insulated the interior bedroom walls for sound...

also with returns in every room, the house should cool down real quick

Last edited by 2FORCEFULL; 09-04-2013 at 10:15 PM.

i'm pretty bum'd about the whole project, the blow out with the window lickers and crayon eaters has me not really liking havasu, or the house deal....

thinking that I should just sell the f;n thing and just boat at mead...

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    i'm pretty bum'd about the whole project, the blow out with the window lickers and crayon eaters has me not really liking havasu, or the house deal....

???????

Looks great....

I'm glad you posted the build over here as I love the creative thought that goes into a project like this.....keep up the good work

Quit worrying about the forum drama its bumming me out......Bring your family out and have a good time,There is so much more to life than getting drunk every weekend and keeping up with the neighbors.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Trickle View Post
    Looks great....

I'm glad you posted the build over here as I love the creative thought that goes into a project like this.....keep up the good work

Quit worrying about the forum drama its bumming me out......Bring your family out and have a good time,There is so much more to life than getting drunk every weekend and keeping up with the neighbors.
    What he said X2

Well said Cole....!

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post

Steve, Fock the nutswingers.. Out of all the people you know in Havasu, and from the Boards, Dont let A few "Clubhouse Members" ruin it for you. I'm right there with you, but I'm not gonna let it ruin my day. I've met a lot of people from the boards, and 99% are great people.. There's always gonna be the "Cliques"..

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Trickle View Post
    Looks great....

X2.. well said

Our havasu house build..

Steve, we'd all be honored to come over and use your house on a regular basis. Just please keep the fridge stocked 😁 j/k

Enjoy your shit man, you worked your ass off for it, now enjoy it 👍

I'm almost there,couple more mo.

sue retires right after the first of the year, I wanna spend more time with my sons...

we'll see how it goes,..when I went there yesterday, I was susposed to stay till Monday...

spent 10k and came home right after breakfast...

probley way over did it.... the trailer works really good for us...