Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Does it count if I have zero recollection of my 35th bday? And not bc I was intoxicated.
    Let me check.... um... NO! Having no recollection of something not due to intoxication is also a sign of old age.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    Let me check.... um... NO! Having no recollection of something not due to intoxication is also a sign of old age.
    But...but...but...I'm sure there's a plausible reason why it's a complete mystery to me. I still cannot remember it!! Crap! I'm confident of one thing, someone was shit faced drunk, just not me.

Sent from my newly renovated Bat Cave

But...but...but...I'm sure there's a plausible reason why it's a complete mystery to me. I still cannot remember it!! Crap! I'm confident of one thing, someone was shit faced drunk, just not me.

It wasn't me again was it? You seem to have that effect on me for some reason.

It wasn't me again was it? You seem to have that effect on me for some reason.
    I'm sure you were drunk too

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

Roofies???

There are two things that go when you get old, your memory and........ I can't recall what the other one is...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Roofies???

There are two things that go when you get old, your memory and........ I can't recall what the other one is...
    I doubt it. The only person I know who roofies people wasn't there...and he usually roofies people and still goes home alone.

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Roofies???

40? OMG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    40? OMG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The nice thing is, I keep getting older and the girls stay the same age. Mid-20's are ideal. Most of them haven't pulled the pin on the grenade and gotten fat yet, just want to have fun, and have no intention of settling down. Perfect!

The nice thing is, I keep getting older and the girls stay the same age. Mid-20's are ideal. Most of them haven't pulled the pin on the grenade and gotten fat yet, just want to have fun, and have no intention of settling down. Perfect!
    Are you suggesting I'm fat?

I've seen your milkshake ad...that about sums it up