Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    You know where it's cheaper? 10 min north of there in Burbank/Glendale area.
    Why the hell would you wanna stay in glendale? You like hanging out with Armo's dont you! Lol

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by SFV2RVR View Post
    Why the hell would you wanna stay in glendale? You like hanging out with Armo's dont you! Lol

Nice fucker.......

Deeboat
    How much are tickets to get into the show? Anyone know

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeboat View Post
    How much are tickets to get into the show? Anyone know
    ADULTS $12 (16 & older)
    KIDS FREE (15 & younger) *Must be accompanied by an adult
    Active Military FREE with Military ID

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    ADULTS $12 (16 & older)
    So Wendi, Shannon and I are here working out when were coming down..she wants to be there when your there (something about shots) I know Eli will probably be there every day..so we won't miss her..so figure it out where your staying.. I'm doing this for Shannon...If we happen to miss you and Party with Will all night that would be OK...BTW...Does anyone know if Vic approved the HOTBOAT.COM Wet T-shirt contest?

Wendi

LA Boat Show HotBoat After Party!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    So Wendi, Shannon and I are here working out when were coming down..she wants to be there when your there (something about shots) I know Eli will probably be there every day..so we won't miss her..so figure it out where your staying.. I'm doing this for Shannon...If we happen to miss you and Party with Will all night that would be OK...BTW...Does anyone know if Vic approved the HOTBOAT.COM Wet T-shirt contest?
    We will be meeting everyone after the show and partying that night then doing the boat show on Sunday! I'm still working out the hotel situation and will post when I have it all figured out! Oh it's gonna be fun. I will have tank tips for the girls too not sure if im doing white LOL!!

I'll be there Saturday and Sunday. Not sure about Friday yet. PM me Shannon's number again, please. My box was full and I accidentally deleted it before saving it.

If the Wet T-shirt contest is approved is like to be a judge please

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I'll be there Saturday and Sunday. Not sure about Friday yet. PM me Shannon's number again, please. My box was full and I accidentally deleted it before saving it.

If the Wet T-shirt contest is approved is like to be a judge please
    IF the wet t-shirt deal gets approved, the judges will be... GRADS, 2FF, and Myself..sorry Will...You have to man the camera.. Vic can't judge cause we need judges that are impartial...besides VIC is putting up for the award for nicest wet HOTBOAT.COM tank top...btw..tank top must me worn by contestants... no topless stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    ADULTS $12 (16 & older)
    Can we get one of the manufacturers to hook us up with some discount or free tickets??

IF the wet t-shirt deal gets approved, the judges will be... GRADS, 2FF, and Myself..sorry Will...You have to man the camera.. Vic can't judge cause we need judges that are impartial...besides VIC is putting up for the award for nicest wet HOTBOAT.COM tank top...btw..tank top must me worn by contestants... no topless stuff...
    You need a judge who had experience in this department! Every contest has a judge who had been in the industry!