Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by steve d View Post
    Yep....No "Wheelies".......Had the Kill Lanyard in my hand!
    I hope someone got a pic of you two cruising in the parade...

It was great to see you sir, short visit as it was...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    I will go out on a limb and say this... You won't find a finer collection of boats anywhere in the world...

The West Coast crew takes it to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL... After all, Cali is where it all started...

Until you see them up close and in person, a person just has no idea the level of detail in the rigging/mills/paint/floors...

Bragging rights for sure...
    Have to agree with all this! ..... the level of detail is beyond incredible!!

Also thanks to Hotboat for the great coverage!!

Great pics Vic, we had a blast as always, this show gets better and better every year

Hey thanks Vic. I appreciate your efforts for some of us that couldn't make it.

Great pics

Welcome guys. To be honest, they're a little crude. I didn't have much time to clean them up because I wanted to post them asap.

That's the problem with the internet, you guys don't get pictures within 5 minutes you get pissed and go somewhere else LOL.

I'll spend some time this week and pick some favorites and clean them up and repost. It really does take time to process them well, so I totally understand why people don't post theirs right away.

I just hope Verizon works at Lake Ming.

Was a great weekend!!!! So many friends, that I don't get to see near often enough. A big Thank You to Vic/HotBoat for all the great pictures. Hats off to everyone who took a chance on the weather and brought out their toys.

Thank you for all the pictures and glad to be on Hot Boats . Great weekend again and can't wait for another get together. Hope everyone made it home safe.

Tim

Quote Originally Posted by twingnut View Post
    Thank you for all the pictures and glad to be on Hot Boats . Great weekend again and can't wait for another get together. Hope everyone made it home safe.

Tim
    Glad you signed up for www.HOTBOAT.com

Quote Originally Posted by twingnut View Post

Tim
    Awesome having all the new members posting and hanging out!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Thanks Jerry I really enjoy this show, the craftsmanship and pride of ownership is off the hook. Can't wait till next year.

I do have a suggestion. Someone needs to tell the owners to keep the clutter around their boats to a minimum. Zero would be best but probably not realistic. I did not shoot several boats because of this. The pics would have looked bad. A few were surrounded by ice chests, chairs and all sorts of stuff. Too much stuff to move. I'm probably being critical, but in their best interests it would help tremendously. Just my lame $0.02
    I'm guilty of having my things around my boat. Every year gets better and thank you for letting us know for next time.

Thanks,
    Tim