Page 23 of 43 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    WESTERNAERO
    Well, how did it run?

Chris did get some seat time in today, and loved the boat.. He was just getting the feel for it and lost the motor. We will find out how bad the damage is tomorrow, but we should still make Parker.

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Chris did get some seat time in today, and loved the boat.. He was just getting the feel for it and lost the motor. We will find out how bad the damage is tomorrow, but we should still make Parker.
    Well that sucks....

Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    Well that sucks....
    It does, but we are glad it happened in testing and that we even had the chance to test. Better out there rather than next weekend at the race.. He got a little bit of a feel for it and we know a few things that need to be tweaked. So, we are looking at it as a positive thing.

WMC
    It does, but we are glad it happened in testing and that we even had the chance to test. Better out there rather than next weekend at the race.. He got a little bit of a feel for it and we know a few things that need to be tweaked. So, we are looking at it as a positive thing.
    Glad to hear about more seat time. Sucks about the motor.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GotHalos View Post
    Great pics SharpShooter! Nice meeting you today.
    You too GotHalos! See you at the next one!

Quote Originally Posted by WMC View Post
    Glad to hear about more seat time. Sucks about the motor.

A wise man once told me "that's racing", can't let it get you down.. This stuff happens. And that's the way I try to look at it. We doit because we love it and have fun doing it.. If we start stressing about it, then it won't be fun anymore. 😃

I'm going to get my videos uploaded tonight if I'm not too tired.. We got home just after 2am and now working today.. Lol.

WMC
    A wise man once told me "that's racing", can't let it get you down.. This stuff happens. And that's the way I try to look at it. We doit because we love it and have fun doing it.. If we start stressing about it, then it won't be fun anymore. 😃
    Ain't that the truth. See you in Parker

Quote Originally Posted by WMC View Post
    Ain't that the truth. See you in Parker

See ya there