Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425218298.867854.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  57.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Getting outta Dodge, miss my bed
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425218298.867854.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  57.9 KB
    Drive safe!! Awesome picture, Vic!! We had a great weekend with you, and enjoyed this show so much!! I can't wait to do it again!! Your parents rock!! once again, it was a great event!! Thanks for everything! Hotboat.com is the best!! Hope to see some of our new friends on here soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

these kids were all around 10 years old and rocked the bar area, amazing everyone.

CHP guys were cool. My wife just got a new explorer with the twin turbo Eco boost, I was talking to them about how they liked the performance, officer says to me, your wife "doesn't have this", and opens the hood. Damn then guys get all the good shit. Mustang coyote v8.

Quote Originally Posted by ONE-A-DAY View Post
    CHP guys were cool. My wife just got a new explorer with the twin turbo Eco boost, I was talking to them about how they liked the performance, officer says to me, your wife "doesn't have this", and opens the hood. Damn then guys get all the good shit. Mustang coyote v8.
    Lol sweet

Gave them all stickers and asked them to put them on their windows

It was a great trip and great to see everyone. We decided to bail after dinner last night and try to beat the rain. I got home at 5 am this morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    God himself owns a twin turbo Schiada V-Drive.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Sorry I missed you. But your fill in did a great job keeping everyone entertained. That Eason character is a character lol.

And you're welcome, but I hardly call taking care of security at night "support" lol

Had a great weekend. Got to spend hours with my parents, see some good old friends, make a few new ones, and check out some of the hottest boats in the Country. Couldn't ask for much more imo

Can't wait until next year
    I will go out on a limb and say this... You won't find a finer collection of boats anywhere in the world...

The West Coast crew takes it to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL... After all, Cali is where it all started...

Until you see them up close and in person, a person just has no idea the level of detail in the rigging/mills/paint/floors...

Bragging rights for sure...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    I will go out on a limb and say this... You won't find a finer collection of boats anywhere in the world...

The West Coast crew takes it to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL... After all, Cali is where it all started...

Until you see them up close and in person, a person just has no idea the level of detail in the rigging/mills/paint/floors...

Bragging rights for sure...
    X2👍👍

broadcasting live from the LBC

Hands down... Best coverage. Thanks for all the pics Vic. Outstanding.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk