Page 23 of 163 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast
    Thank goodness this threads time is running out lol

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

Our school is so UNDER resourced?????

OH, diversity program, that should fix it........

^^^ Fast forward and look at THis kid in 6-8 years ^^^, video below...

Last edited by 2manymustangs; 11-25-2014 at 06:55 AM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

I'm officially ashamed of my home town, I was trying to remember all the rioting, burning that happened after OJ was acquitted after he murdered two totally innocent people.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    I'm officially ashamed of my home town, I was trying to remember all the rioting, burning that happened after OJ was acquitted after he murdered two totally innocent people.
    The tribesmen need to be rounded up and locked in the primate house at the STL zoo because that is just about how intelligent they are acting...

Reverse the race situation, multiply the how horrific the situation is by a factor of 1000 and this is what you get... Barely a BLIP on the national news / "mainstream media"... Race/hate crime in the case of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom??? Awwww hell nawww:

-In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

"If you walk with Michael Brown you walk with dignity"

Sharpton...

Name:  thuggie brown.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  62.8 KB

We are streaming it here at the office and I can not believe what I am hearing.
    Race bating at its finest.

Poor innocent child.......................that is 6'-5" and 300 lbs, that's a manchild

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    We are streaming it here at the office and I can not believe what I am hearing.
    Race bating at its finest.
    our STL Prosecutor, Bob McCulloch is pretty sharp. I think he has his game plan prepared for the demagogues.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Poor innocent child.......................that is 6'-5" and 300 lbs, that's a manchild
    I feel terrible for him. His parents didn't teach him that robbery is a crime and a reflection of your horrible character and trying to take a cops gun is what you do when you intend on using it to kill the cop. Because none of that is common sense.

I think his parents should be convicted for contributing to the delinquency of a moron who could give a shit about anyone else. The only thing in this situation that's a disgrace is when those idiots sue for civil rights violations. What about the rights of the person who was robbed or the cop who was assaulted. Along with the long line of people who he committed crimes against where he was not caught. No one goes from "honor student" to robbery/assaulting a cop. Just because they chose to post pics of him in his graduation cap and gown doesn't pull the wool over my eyes, he was far from a stand up citizen.

Sent from my cozy Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I feel terrible for him. His parents didn't teach him that robbery is a crime and a reflection of your horrible character and trying to take a cops gun is what you do when you intend on using it to kill the cop. Because none of that is common sense.

I think his parents should be convicted for contributing to the delinquency of a moron who could give a shit about anyone else. The only thing in this situation that's a disgrace is when those idiots sue for civil rights violations. What about the rights of the person who was robbed or the cop who was assaulted. Along with the long line of people who he committed crimes against where he was not caught. No one goes from "honor student" to robbery/assaulting a cop. Just because they chose to post pics of him in his graduation cap and gown doesn't pull the wool over my eyes, he was far from a stand up citizen.

Sent from my cozy Bat Cave
    My thoughts exactly... this situation rests squarely on the "parents" heads...

AND both parents said "burn this FFFFFFFFFFFF>....... er down" last night when they heard the verdict but that won't come out in "main stream media"... SO their minor son started it and they are condoning/propagating it...

And we know that as parents we are responsible for our minor childrens actions...