Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Eurotrip!

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Ok internet here sucks so posting pics takes an extremely long time. Today we are spending the night in Munich and heading to a castle tour tom.

I tried to reach the 200 mark on the Autobahn but my piece of shit 4 banger only got up to this

It was petal to the metal and the engine was just not having it. Almost felt like there was a governor in place or something. Damn French car we leased...
    Great pics. When in Munich check out the Hofbrahaus.

http://www.hofbraeuhaus.de/en/index_en.html

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    She was ok and glad she saw it but I can tell it was a bit tough for her. I saw her crying a few times as we were on the tour. How in humane these people were treated is just uncomprehendable
    Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    I'm amazed that Hitler could get people to carry out his brutality. :(

CH3NO2
    The human mind is an amazing puzzle... It goes to show you that "people" can rationalize just about anything if you try hard enough... Given the right climate/circumstances...

When you have a few minutes read about the highly civilized Japanese solders and their actions in Nanking... And the well documented 20,000+ cases of rape against small girls in the first few months of the occupation of Nanking by these highly civilized Japanese soldiers...

History is full of cases of UNthinkable criminal atrocities...

It blows my mind too guys... AND it is still going on, right now in the 21st century...

The treatment of little girls/women/kids in Afghanistan/Pakistan/India/S.E. Asia, Look at the situation in Nigeria... SOmalia... Saddam gassing the Kurds... Hell, every night there are shootings after shootings after shootings in our cities... Pretty much nightly in St Louis metro...

Blows my mind...

ANYYYYYYYYWAY...

Glad you and Gma are enjoying your trip in the old country... Keep posting pics, this is a cool thread!!!

Thanks for posting...
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 05-15-2014 at 02:22 PM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Ok internet here sucks so posting pics takes an extremely long time. Today we are spending the night in Munich and heading to a castle tour tom.

I tried to reach the 200 mark on the Autobahn but my piece of shit 4 banger only got up to this

It was petal to the metal and the engine was just not having it. Almost felt like there was a governor in place or something. Damn French car we leased...
    I hated getting passed by little diesel vw's. I was driving a US model bmw that had a governer...lol
    Enjoy München. Its one of the nicest big cities you'll visit.

Sent by tapatalk with good intentions
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Sorry I haven't updated the past couple days with pics. I have not had wifi lately and the data network crawls when trying to up load pics. I'll see what I can do a bit later when I have more time. This is where I was today!

Sorry I haven't updated the past couple days with pics. I have not had wifi lately and the data network crawls when trying to up load pics. I'll see what I can do a bit later when I have more time. This is where I was today!

Those are beautiful! You're a cutie pie too!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Some from Prague

Old town square. Prague is divided up into 5 smaller cities.

Astronomical clock over 500 years old and accurate!

King Charles Bridge. Voted 3 most beautiful bridge in the world behind Golden Gate and Londons Tower Bridge

John Lennons wall. For some reason this is a big deal to people.

Water wheel in the canal. The statue is the canal keeper, back in the day, it used to be a real person

Funny statue. The hips move left to right also

Changing of the guard at Prague castle. The castle is actually one of the five Prague cities

Did you know the Disney Castle is modeled after Nueschwanstein? The gold castle on the other peak was his fathers, Schwanstein.
    It's quite the hike up the hill eh? Hope you got Omi on the cart ride :thumbs:
    I loved the south of Germany best even though most of my relatives are central and northern.
    Last edited by Ziggy; 05-16-2014 at 11:57 AM.
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Did you know the Disney Castle is modeled after Nueschwanstein? The gold castle on the other peak was his fathers, Schwanstein.
    I loved the south of Germany best even though most of my relatives are central and northern.
    Yah southern Germany is my fav as well. The country side is so beautiful there. From what I understand Disneys sleeping beauty castle was based off Neuschwanstein! We only went to this castle and not the other as we were limited on time.

It was raining today and with Omi being 81, we took the horse carriage ride up which was a good time as well.

I'm def planning to come back for a couple weeks in a year or 2. I want to do the Oktoberfest in munchen! Want to take the wife here also and show her how awesome it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Crazy King Ludwig....they say he was into Vogner....or maybe Vogner was into him .............until they took him out in a row boat and shot him before he could completely bankrupt the kingdom

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611