Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Eurotrip!

Heading out on our Prague tour. Post more pics later

Wow! I've never seen this much about the Holocaust. So sad that it's memorialized but at the same time very important part of history. RR, thanks for taking the time to add captions explaining the details of the pictures.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Wow Brian........I hope your grandma is doing OK after her trip to the camp?

I don't know how any reasonable person could help but be moved by such a terrible time in the history of man.....may we never forget.

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Wow! I've never seen this much about the Holocaust. So sad that it's memorialized but at the same time very important part of history. RR, thanks for taking the time to add captions explaining the details of the pictures.

CH3NO2
    Yah it was def an experience. We are both glad we went. I can't understand how anyone can deny the Holocaust.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    Wow Brian........I hope your grandma is doing OK after her trip to the camp?

I don't know how any reasonable person could help but be moved by such a terrible time in the history of man.....may we never forget.
    She was ok and glad she saw it but I can tell it was a bit tough for her. I saw her crying a few times as we were on the tour. How in humane these people were treated is just uncomprehendable

I'm amazed that Hitler could get people to carry out his brutality. :(

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Thanks for sharing your pics. It is very sad. :(

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    She was ok and glad she saw it but I can tell it was a bit tough for her. I saw her crying a few times as we were on the tour. How in humane these people were treated is just uncomprehendable
    I could see the anxiety in my parents just before they went back to their home town for the first time. They waited several years after the walls came down before going.
    Mom and my Oma had to hide in the mountains when the Russians came through their city raping and pillaging and destroying everything. Something that happened on several occassions.
    Dad has told me of his dark cargo train rides and being dumped off somewhere. His father died in a Russian POW camp.
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    More like disturbing! I almost crashed when I found out lol
    lol...

Ok internet here sucks so posting pics takes an extremely long time. Today we are spending the night in Munich and heading to a castle tour tom.

I tried to reach the 200 mark on the Autobahn but my piece of shit 4 banger only got up to this

It was petal to the metal and the engine was just not having it. Almost felt like there was a governor in place or something. Damn French car we leased...