Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Windows 8

Can you believe that layout is called Metro?

try downloading this...works wonders. Gets windows 8 back to the old style without going metro. http://www.classicshell.net/

Quote Originally Posted by Cigalert View Post
    Can you believe that layout is called Metro?

try downloading this...works wonders. Gets windows 8 back to the old style without going metro. http://www.classicshell.net/
    Well they took my money, but no serial # yet. But it's only been 1/2hr or so. lol

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Well they took my money, but no serial # yet. But it's only been 1/2hr or so. lol
    In the meantime try this link, it really helped me with Windows 8.

Rickrolls really piss me off. You looking for a vacation?

GRADS
    Rickrolls really piss me off. You looking for a vacation?

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    You think I'm dumb enough to click on a link? especially a link posted by you? LOL. Right click properties buddy. I'm not that stupid.

I looked at it and left. Not sure that it is real. HB, never ever hit the donate button again. Think you got hosed. I never donate to these guys as I never know if 1. It's real, 2. It is what I am looking for, 3. That I wont delete it 30 seconds after seeing it. and 4. It's just a scam. That said, the download said nothing about w8 in it. everything else, just nothing on w8...the search goes on....

Edit: Also note that the word is that MS is going to be putting out a major overhaul this fall on W8.....I think I will wait to see if that comes true...

Quote Originally Posted by GRADES View Post
    GRADES....

Quote Originally Posted by Tishimself View Post
    I looked at it and left. Not sure that it is real. HB, never ever hit the donate button again. Think you got hosed. I never donate to these guys as I never know if 1. It's real, 2. It is what I am looking for, 3. That I wont delete it 30 seconds after seeing it. and 4. It's just a scam. That said, the download said nothing about w8 in it. everything else, just nothing on w8...the search goes on....

Edit: Also note that the word is that MS is going to be putting out a major overhaul this fall on W8.....I think I will wait to see if that comes true...
    It actually does work. But you have to pay to get the serial # to get rid of the pop-up. Much nicer. Hopefully they send the serial before I call my credit card company

GRADS
    GRADES....