Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Hmmmmmm. TMI about WMC!
    :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    CH3NO2

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Hmmmmmm. TMI about WMC!
    Yeah, that's what gonna say. But Wendi already thinks I'm a perv.

Hope you got it Wendi......................I just got windows 8, anyone else, WTF, who would have thought that I'd have to start completely over, geez, what a pain.

Wendi

Computer help

Smaller screen LOL you guys are so funny !!! 314 I'm afraid to upgrade for that very reason. I still have whatever came on the computer

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Smaller screen LOL you guys are so funny !!! 314 I'm afraid to upgrade for that very reason. I still have whatever came on the computer
    I bought a new powerful small laptop "lenovo" after extensive research and you're going to find when it's time to buy new,I don't think you're going to find any windows 7 or any older version, everything I found had windows 8 and it's bitch, sorry, I'm getting it, but it's ten times harder than anything I've ever worked with.

I didn't want to upgrade either but my old computer was 8 years old and nothing was working on it anymore, so I didn't have a choice.

Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ

Computer help

Under display properties click the drop down box and change from stretch to center. Your old monitor was square (4:3) and the new one is rectangle (16:9) or widescreen. Call me and I can walk you thru it. You won't mess anything up or loose anything on the computer by doing this.
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"

Quote Originally Posted by She's Mine View Post
    Under display properties click the drop down box and change from stretch to center. Your old monitor was square (4:3) and the new one is rectangle (16:9) or widescreen. Call me and I can walk you thru it. You won't mess anything up or loose anything on the computer by doing this.
    Beat me to it. Go into the properties and find it and reset the screen...that will fix it...post up a pic of the screen after you are done so I can see if you got it right please...

Unforgiven
    and while your fixing things..take your facebook PIC and use it as your background on the computer..WMC will love it..

There's a curve to Windows 8..thats for sure...I have a love/hate relationship with it, that's for sure....but slowly, I am learning it, and adapting...but it takes a while..