Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    LOL! That is funny. When I was doing outside sales this was one of my pet peeves. They are just jealous is all. GOODBYE VERY LOUD!!!
    Have a good weekend!!! when you're walking out at 3:00 on a Friday. I'm not going home, I'm going to Happy Hour with a prospect. That's still work!

Wow you still have a coffee maker!!! That is old school Kuerig's are the new coffee machine. Make your own sucka!!! LOL Are you hiring yet? Still looking for a job
    I can relate, my company has a cheap ass old school $20 coffee pot that is just ridiculous. Matter of fact it is the second one and they still wont spring for the Kuerig...
    Lucky for me, I only have 1 cup from my house on the way in so it doesnt bother me as much as Mateo lol

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Have a good weekend!!! when you're walking out at 3:00 on a Friday. I'm not going home, I'm going to Happy Hour with a prospect. That's still work!
    Exactly!!!

I have one of those bosses that is not satisfied when you do something whether it is right or wrong.
    There is always a complaint or there is always something you could have done differently.

Yet, he still appreciates the work I do....Does that make sense???
    You know when you tell him something it will be "Good job but....."

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post

The "Reply All"! I hate those people!
    Thanks for clearing that up for me. I hate reply all and I hate when I'm in a group text message that I don't care about.

Office Pet Peeves

Leaving the water cooler empty, instead of putting a new bottle on. Females excused on this one.
    CH3NO2

Office Pet Peeves

Wendi, this would be a good thread for a "Thanks" button.
    I can appreciate everything mentioned so far!
    CH3NO2

Wendi
    Using the last of the paper and not filling it back up. So rude. Eating my food from the refrigerator, get your own. Leaving dirty dishes in the sink.

Eating my food from the refrigerator, get your own.
    I've never had food to put in the refrigerator! If I brought my lunch to work, I'd eat it on the way there!

Biggest Pet Peeve: Monitoring my internet usage!