Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good morning!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Good morning, Paul.. It's still all you. You just got a late start this morning.  I usually don't wake up till 6.
    We were out on the back deck with the neighbors till around 3AM this morning......got a bit of a late start this morning

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Chick
    Good morning it's dark, gloomy and even a light drizzle ☁️☔️

Sent from the library

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    We were out on the back deck with the neighbors till around 3AM this morning......got a bit of a late start this morning
    Oh brother! That's a late night! It's was a nice night for it, though! So nice, we stayed up a lot later than we wanted to, as well. Just going through Palm Springs now. Are you taking the boat out this weekend? We stay as far away as possible on the big holiday weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Oh brother! That's a late night! It's was a nice night for it, though! So nice, we stayed up a lot later than we wanted to, as well. Just going through Palm Springs now. Are you taking the boat out this weekend? We stay as far away as possible on the big holiday weekends.
    Yeah.....only the TriToon though on weekends like this.

We came over to the Lake house yesterday so we're based here with Steamboat in sight so for us the only boat rides are about 3 minutes to the cove and back

I do have to go into the city tomorrow or Monday morning to do a little work but commuting in the boat isn't all that bad

If anyone's heading down near Steamboat....stop by or at least throw a wave on your way by......we're the one with the big tree growing through the deck and the American Flag flying

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611