Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    You're so in the know. So can you reveal to us the winners of the classes now, or do we need to wait on that. Do you have the "book" on that yet?
    What odds are you giving for GN24?
    GN24 is going to make some BLISTERING fast laps this year... I only bet on ONE season of GN racing and you know why I took that bet...

I cant give up the winner info, sorry, thats top secret...

P.S. the clues about K711 and TEAM 034 were given right here in the forums...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Nice job Mr & Mrs K, seems we're seeing a resurgence in boat racing. Good luck to both teams!

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Congrats Guys! Glad to see Chris in a capsule.

Sent using Tapatalk.
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    God himself owns a twin turbo Schiada V-Drive.

Very Cool Look forward to seeing the progress!!

First and foremost the entire K 711 teams thoughts and prayers still go out to Greg Beldas family and friends, RIP Greg. I know this is a little belated but I am not the best for words in these times.
    This being said I still need to thank all of our friends, fans, supporters and sponsors for their efforts in doing two things, One putting Chris in a safer race environment and two getting K 711 on the water after being in dry dock since 2009.
    I will only try to highlight thanks here as so many of you have helped out, starting with the Irick/Havasu clan including Ryan the Manny, my family Hagitha and the Threlfalls, I won't try to list all of our friends but I am sure you know who you are. Even celebrity SPEEDBOAT RACER used his woodworking pre celeb skills to make a beautiful prop box to hold that valuable cargo. Bob "I Don't need to be mentioned" Adams and other sponsors and peeps listed in no particular order below, Thanks again see you all soon.

Nick Rose Insurance
    Topock route 66
    Hoatboat.com
    Allens Fasteners
    Car Quest of Lake Havasu City
    Gorr Fuel Systems
    Iron Builders Racing
    Advance Oilfield Services

Also thanks to the safety crews that work their asses off for the entire sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifes Rough View Post
    First and foremost the entire K 711 teams thoughts and prayers still go out to Greg Beldas family and friends, RIP Greg. I know this is a little belated but I am not the best for words in these times.
    This being said I still need to thank all of our friends, fans, supporters and sponsors for their efforts in doing two things, One putting Chris in a safer race environment and two getting K 711 on the water after being in dry dock since 2009.
    I will only try to highlight thanks here as so many of you have helped out, starting with the Irick/Havasu clan including Ryan the Manny, my family Hagitha and the Threlfalls, I won't try to list all of our friends but I am sure you know who you are. Even celebrity SPEEDBOAT RACER used his woodworking pre celeb skills to make a beautiful prop box to hold that valuable cargo. Bob "I Don't need to be mentioned" Adams and other sponsors and peeps listed in no particular order below, Thanks again see you all soon.

Nick Rose Insurance
    Topock route 66
    Hoatboat.com
    Allens Fasteners
    Car Quest of Lake Havasu City
    Gorr Fuel Systems
    Iron Builders Racing
    Advance Oilfield Services

Also thanks to the safety crews that work their asses off for the entire sport.
    Very nice, Pat!! I couldn't find the right words after this weekend.. But you did.. Thank you.. Can I please add:
    Thank you to Pat and Carolyn Eason for putting Chris is a safe boat.. Thank you soooooo much.. Thanks to Chris's dad, Joe Irick for working so hard on the engine, and Chris' mom Linda Irick for all the hot and ready buffet items on the menu all weekend at every race. And again, thank you all for all of the support. All of our thoughts and prayers are with Greg's family and friends.

Heading out to Lake Irvine tomorrow to go test the 711

Quote Originally Posted by K-034 View Post
    Heading out to Lake Irvine tomorrow to go test the 711
    What time are you guys going to be out there?

Quote Originally Posted by GotHalos View Post
    What time are you guys going to be out there?
    We want to get to the track about 2ish then testing is supposed to be around 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    We want to get to the track about 2ish then testing is supposed to be around 4.
    any other teams there ?
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB