Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Holy bejesus man. Someone sent me that little love note. I believe what both of you said to be the truth. LOL
    send it to me...lol ....ok

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    send it to me...lol ....ok
    I think the other site has devolved into a sewer. Seriously. Dave has all but washed his hands of it, and it has turned into a cage match. I no longer have any use for the place, and asked him to even remove the flyer that I had up for my little travel business that I have started up. Steve has/is/ and always will be one of my favorites on any forum. And it REALLY bothered me what they did to him. Glad it's over but I still have my doubts about their reasons for bringing him back. I think he made his point over there, he should now leave and not go back. This place seems already vastly more user friendly.....maybe I should have come over here instead....but at the time, I did not know it was back...

Wendi

Hey 2FF you flying the coup again

Quote Originally Posted by Tishimself View Post
    I think the other site has devolved into a sewer. Seriously. Dave has all but washed his hands of it, and it has turned into a cage match. I no longer have any use for the place, and asked him to even remove the flyer that I had up for my little travel business that I have started up. Steve has/is/ and always will be one of my favorites on any forum. And it REALLY bothered me what they did to him. Glad it's over but I still have my doubts about their reasons for bringing him back. I think he made his point over there, he should now leave and not go back. This place seems already vastly more user friendly.....maybe I should have come over here instead....but at the time, I did not know it was back...
    We hope you enjoy ot over here. thank you and welcome to the new www.hotboat.com

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    We hope you enjoy ot over here. thank you and welcome to the new www.hotboat.com
    Thanks Wendi...nice to meet you...I look forward to being on here....

Tishimself, we're glad to have you. But please go easy on RDP or any other site. A simple "I don't like it over there" would have gotten your point across. I'm not going to edit or delete your post, just please be cognizant about it in the future. I would prefer not to say negative things about any other site on this site. Each has its own purpose and following, so I'll just leave it at that. Welcome again!

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Tishimself, we're glad to have you. But please go easy on RDP or any other site. A simple "I don't like it over there" would have gotten your point across. I'm not going to edit or delete your post, just please be cognizant about it in the future. I would prefer not to say negative things about any other site on this site. Each has its own purpose and following, so I'll just leave it at that. Welcome again!
    Thank you sir. Noted. Some of us are "refugees" from that other place and it seems to me that there might be some amount of talk about certain circumstances and such or our opinions on certain things. I will keep it on the downlow or put it into PM's into the future.

Thank you sir. Noted. Some of us are "refugees" from that other place and it seems to me that there might be some amount of talk about certain circumstances and such or our opinions on certain things. I will keep it on the downlow or put it into PM's into the future.
    let it go, T...

it is "T" is himself... right...

post up a train thread...

Thank you I appreciate it. We're not completely drama free here. But if we're gonna have drama, I would prefer we brew our own

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    let it go, T...

it is "T" is himself... right...

post up a train thread...
    Thanks Steve...I believe I have covered that other place enough. On to trains....I enjoy them MUCH more...LOL.....some folks do RC cars, planes..that stuff...I do model trains.....

Name:  $T2eC16V,!wsE9suw)q!8BRJ)CGe2Vw~~60_57.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  44.9 KB

Wendi
    Thanks Steve...I believe I have covered that other place enough. On to trains....I enjoy them MUCH more...LOL.....some folks do RC cars, planes..that stuff...I do model trains.....

Name:  $T2eC16V,!wsE9suw)q!8BRJ)CGe2Vw~~60_57.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  44.9 KB
    Wow that is very cool!!!