Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Sounds like your weekend maybe wasn't so good? :( wish you guys were out here this weekend, it was a blast!!
    It was a little slow for sure. Trying to get that class revived and at least 3 broken boats hurt. The venue was actually really cool, just needed way more action.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Feels like summer, also!!! It's so nice out!
    That one guy on the boat looked like a younger and better looking Jesse James... Have you ever heard that before???

Looks like a good time, thanks for the pics...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    That one guy on the boat looked like a younger and better looking Jesse James... Have you ever heard that before???

Looks like a good time, thanks for the pics...
    Lmao!!! No... Never heard that before!! Did you have a good weekend, Bruce??

Lmao!!! No... Never heard that before!! Did you have a good weekend, Bruce??
    Ya, good weekend... It was warm enough that I was able to get some OVERDUE projects done outside... Work work work, but it was a good weekend...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Ya, good weekend... It was warm enough that I was able to get some OVERDUE projects done outside... Work work work, but it was a good weekend...
    Work? The hell you say

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Work? The hell you say

I had a SECOND bad idler pulley on my wifes ford truck (i got tired of people asking if my power steering pump was bad), bad ignition switch on my 5.0 mustang, stuck rear brake caliper floater pins on my 5.0 mustang resulting in a trashed rotor... The truck just rolled over 100k and is perfect (knock on wood), my 89 5.0 coupe driver is just a fuzz under 300k and is ready for the interior part of the extreme makeover...

Oh, and I was slinging joint compound in my daughters room for a few hours this afternoon. Now Im ready for topping mix/final coat and I did some cleaning up after the drywall work...

Last edited by 2manymustangs; 03-23-2014 at 07:23 PM.

I had a SECOND bad idler pulley on my wifes ford truck (i got tired of people asking if my power steering pump was bad), bad ignition switch on my 5.0 mustang, stuck rear brake caliper floater pins on my 5.0 mustang resulting in a trashed rotor...

Oh, and I was slinging joint compound in my daughters room for a few hours this afternoon. Now Im ready for topping mix/final coal and I did some cleaning up after the drywall work...

Thanks, I need a nap now

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Thanks, I need a nap now

I wish I had some of that DELICIOUS Baileys Original for a night cap but im out... :(

I wish I had some of that DELICIOUS Baileys Original for a night cap but im out... :(
    No bueno captain

Back on track K034, sorry for going sideways... Who Dat ^^^