Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Ever run around Naples/Belmont Shores/Huntington Harbor/Newport in a Duffy electric boats, they are great for a party. I agree the round thing would be way cool!
    I've been wanting a duffy for Havasu. You'd never get pulled over in one of those. Put an inverter in it and run a couple marg blenders, party time.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    I've been wanting a duffy for Havasu. You'd never get pulled over in one of those. Put an inverter in it and run a couple marg blenders, party time.

Count me in...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

I wonder what she'd do with twin 2.5's...?

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post

Sink........

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Other Side of the Lake,Almost off the Grid.

Always nice on the water!

I was watching golf from Naples, FL on tv today. I miss there. I played Tiburon some years back on a company trip back when there was excess in banking.
    Last edited by ChumpChange; 12-14-2013 at 08:16 PM.

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Ever run around Naples/Belmont Shores/Huntington Harbor/Newport in a Duffy electric boats, they are great for a party. I agree the round thing would be way cool!
    No but I want to. They always have groupon specials. I'm going to have to do it next summer.

I've seen these boats over at the resort but never out on the water until yesterday, when we were coming back in from the Gulf I saw it and had to get a few pics of it, I wonder if it would be profitable to buy 4-6 of them and rent them out during the season somewhere like Havasu, cool little boats, looks like you could sink them pretty easy if you tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    No but I want to. They always have groupon specials. I'm going to have to do it next summer.
    My inlaws always used to jeer at them until we got them out on one, they are smooth and quiet... It's a comfortable way to party, IF the tide is right you can get all the way around Naples. At high tide it can get a bit close going under the 2nd street bridge between Naples and Belmont Shores...

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    I've seen these boats over at the resort but never out on the water until yesterday, when we were coming back in from the Gulf I saw it and had to get a few pics of it, I wonder if it would be profitable to buy 4-6 of them and rent them out during the season somewhere like Havasu, cool little boats, looks like you could sink them pretty easy if you tried.
    Joey, they look like some kind of round inflatable or is that just a hard round shell??? Sink???