Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
    I like how Grads just sits back and seriously probably Laughs his ass off, at all the shit stirring he does.
    He knows how to push the buttons and does a good job at it. Just look at the responses here....
    I personally find it amusing!

Let me just say, I have a jet boat and am no way ever offended of what he says about them.

Why is Lake Havasu so popular with big fast boats?

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    I like how Grads just sits back and seriously probably Laughs his ass off, at all the shit stirring he does.
    He knows how to push the buttons and does a good job at it. Just look at the responses here....

Let me just say, I have a jet boat and am no way ever offended of what he says about them.
    Yea, he can catch fish without even putting bait on the hook.
    I bet Grads has a bass boat. :p

CH3NO2
    Last edited by Stainless; 03-26-2014 at 01:04 PM.
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by PokerRun388 View Post
    What don't you get? You might want to do a road trip and visit the town sometime, and maybe you'll understand. What you've "heard" will probably be the complete opposite once you've spent a few relaxing days in Havi. My parents retired and moved their from SoCal 3 years ago, and love it. There's always something going on, Wen. nights at MadDogs, thurs. afternoon hot rod gatherings etc.. Spring Break has nothing to do w/it, they aren't boaters. Those are just college kids looking to drink, party, and get some sun for a few days.

Havasu is great because its only 35mins to Parker, 2.5hrs to Vegas, and a mornings drive to SoCal. As far as the Skater/MTI comment, those boats aren't that big in the water. Havasu is plenty big enough for those boats. If you want a larger body of water to run those boats in, Just take a 2hr drive up I-40 to 93, drive up to Boulder City and launch at Lake Mead, beautiful lake and there's hardly anyone on it, why? Because they're all in Havasu. Why? Because Havasu has the bridge, the channel, the turtle bar, the springs, topoc 66, pirate cove, "eye candy=hot chicks", etc etc etc.

What's cool about the Colorado River is that you have Havasu, Parker, Mead, & Mohave all within a 2hr drive of each other. All four of those are awesome places to boat and all just a mornings drive from SoCal. Havasu really is a cool little town, you should make an effort to spend a few days there someday, I think you'd love it!

Seriously! Every time I'm there some event is going down. It could be dirt bike racing, water ski racing, a car show or a swingers convention. Something is going on!

Name:  chch07small.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  35.7 KB

....and answer my questions about RV Parks in Shasta?

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post

Don't give him too much credit it doesn't take a lot of talent to make a post that insults where people live and vacation. Look at how him and his wife got all defensive when someone posted where they live is a shithole.

Quote Originally Posted by RVR SWPR View Post
    LMAO,hell,my boat has two Jets hooked up to the transom and no offense on the jet bote thing here at all.The LHC being a Shithole crossed the line for me,but Grads is amusing and takes all kinds to make a forum.
    I have always like this style boat!

LMAO,hell,my boat has two Jets hooked up to the transom and no offense on the jet bote thing here at all.The LHC being a Shithole crossed the line for me,but Grads is amusing and takes all kinds to make a forum.
    That is bad ass!!

I just figure Grads has been a spoiled trophy husband for so long he just doesn't know what fun our little hot rods are.

I mean, the guy either is in a baller 28' or paddling into a no trespassing zone on a fucking kiddie float.

Not a lot of in between for ol Grads.

Tommy

"So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

Gen. George S Patton

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    I bet that boat can suck a 12 gal. fuel cell FLAT as a pancake in no time... Dayum...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by PokerRun388 View Post
    It really is a fun town. Normally I wouldn't have commented on GRADS' post, but to hear the term "shithole" I thought was completely out-of-line and ridicilous. You're right, there's always something going on. When I'm there I always pick up a White Sheet and they're always having some kind of Hot Rod event, car races etc, it's much more than just DS. A lot of people don't realize how many nice home's there are in Havasu until they start during around town, and it's growing and getting nicer every year. I could see myself living there someday, how about you? Cool little town, super close to Parker and 2hrs to Vegas for a weekend?
    People would say where I live is a shit hole. Who cares. One man's trash is another man's treasure and not caring what other people think is the key to a happy life.

Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post
    People would say where I live is a shit hole. Who cares. One man's trash is another man's treasure and not caring what other people think is the key to a happy life.
    There is a lot of truth to that.

Folsom itself has some money, and has it's share of ballers...but I find the lake rather "mundane".

Shasta County and Redding is considered a Hillbilly haven, but the lake is fantastic. 6 here, half dozen there?
    Tommy

"So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

Gen. George S Patton