Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Weekend Plans

Mid south river trip. Unfortunately without boat.

Last edited by Sharp shooter; 06-15-2014 at 11:50 AM.

I suppose it's not shocking at all that I thought that this thread would be (or become) a Father's Day thread of some sort.

Sadly, it's just another 'Hey LAM Eli thread'. All to common, sadly...

So, I went to the river, worked on the Hallett a little on Saturday then took my 89 year old Dad and his lady to breakfast this morning.

Happy Father's Day Eli!

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Mr. Badass tried to pull me out of the water and I told him how heavy I was and he scooped me out with 1 arm...takes his shirt off and I felt so lame...he can bench press me.
    Hopefully your weight isn't all he can bench press or that would be lame.

Spent the day at Millerton!Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402888637.827516.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  154.7 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402888666.125438.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  60.8 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402888699.870482.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  69.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by CampbellCarl View Post
    I suppose it's not shocking at all that I thought that this thread would be (or become) a Father's Day thread of some sort.

So, I went to the river, worked on the Hallett a little on Saturday then took my 89 year old Dad and his lady to breakfast this morning.

Happy Father's Day Eli!
    Eli started the thread,,,
    There was nothing in the thread title stating it was a Father's Day weekend plans post... looks like I was out of line then too.... so sorry!!! I'll try to be more clairvoyant next time...
    Last edited by Nordic Bear; 06-15-2014 at 08:58 PM.
    CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW!?!?... :0D...
    http://youtu.be/SvQKEvYW8QU

Quote Originally Posted by HotWater View Post
    Spent the day at Millerton!Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402888637.827516.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  154.7 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402888666.125438.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  60.8 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402888699.870482.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  69.5 KB
    Nice, Sean!! How was the weather out there today?? Happy Father's Day, btw.. Hope the whole family is doing well. Tell your lovely wife I send my love. Can't wait to see you all in Burley..We are starting our drive back home now.. Had a great day with Chris' dad, my dad and kids.

Thanks Candace! It's been hot,hot,hot! Sounds like you guy's had a good weekend, did you git'er done? Ashley says hi! Can't wait for Burley, we will see you guy's there.

Quote Originally Posted by HotWater View Post
    Thanks Candace! It's been hot,hot,hot! Sounds like you guy's had a good weekend, did you git'er done? Ashley says hi! Can't wait for Burley, we will see you guy's there.
    Hot? .. It's 95' at 10pm here. Hehe. Yep, got her done and put away for the race!!! Can't wIt to see y'all out there. What day will you be up there?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Hot? .. It's 95' at 10pm here. Hehe. Yep, got her done and put away for the race!!! Can't wIt to see y'all out there. What day will you be up there?
    Ok you got us beat on the heat. I'm going to try and get us there on Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by CampbellCarl View Post

Happy Father's Day Eli!
    Carl this was NOT the Fathers Day Thread. LOL

Happy belated Fathers Day Carl. No Fireball for you next time

Ok I lied. I need someone to help me drink that crap.