Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
    Jordy had his chances. Several of them. Ask him if you don't believe me. I tried.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I have no clue who Jordy is but, you're pushing pretty hard. Is he funny? Because truth is the last thing this place needs is another designated grouch

Disclaimer: if you're offended by my grouch comment...well...

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Don't judge unless your ready to be judged...I'm no saint..I've made a few comments that "might" be offensive to some but not all..I've had a vacation before too...BUT I think everyone should be giving an opportunity to redeem themselves....So Vic, do we have to take this offline?

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    Don't judge unless your ready to be judged...I'm no saint..I've made a few comments that "might" be offensive to some but not all..I've had a vacation before too...BUT I think everyone should be giving an opportunity to redeem themselves....So Vic, do we have to take this offline?
    Wait...I'm not judging. I don't know anything about the guy. I was asking if he's funny or grouchy?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Ok here's the deal.

Not gonna happen anytime soon. Sorry.

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Wait...I'm not judging. I don't know anything about the guy. I was asking if he's funny or grouchy?

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Jordy can be entertaining, but i'm sure he can act like one of your ex BF's...but he can be a major pain in YOUR ASS.....you two could banter all night...it could be real entertaining

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Ok here's the deal.

Not gonna happen anytime soon. Sorry.

OK I tried......I think Jordy and Eli would have made a great couple.....

OK I tried......I think Jordy and Eli would have made a great couple.....
    You get an A for effort

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    You get an A for effort

I told him him you would be calling him shortly to give him the bad news....Glad it's you and not me....your gonna break the poor guys heart...he really thought that Eli and he could have "worked" something out

I'm not calling no one. You started it, you finish it lol

I told him him you would be calling him shortly to give him the bad news....Glad it's you and not me....your gonna break the poor guys heart...he really thought that Eli and he could have "worked" something out
    Worked it out? We never broke up for all we know he's dating one of my personalities.

Looks like a lost cause. He's on FB right?

Sent from my Bat Cave