Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    There's a page 2?
    Yes my dear, and all you have to do is click on the button right or top right. It's actually way easier and takes less time than repeatedly complaining about the same thing.

Power trip new building inspectors holding up a 180 yard slab over 2 ABS drains not being wrapped to their satisfaction...

Million bucks waiting on a fucking food stamp...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Seriously fuck a duck

When my stomach growls so loud you can hear it in the next room.

Quote Originally Posted by 28eliminator View Post
    Power trip new building inspectors holding up a 180 yard slab over 2 ABS drains not being wrapped to their satisfaction...

Million bucks waiting on a fucking food stamp...
    I have the same shit going on with a special inspector. Yesterday he kept us from pouring because the rebar cages were 1" over diameter and wouldn't let us drop concrete over 6' without tremmy. We added another cutter to the auger and went over his head regarding free fall. Today he's really copped an attitude. He went off on me about going to fast for him to inspect, not my problem I replied. So we all left jobsite at 4:00 and he has 10 caissons to inspect or be left in the dust again all day tomorrow, all while another 30 get drilled.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    I have the same shit going on with a special inspector. Yesterday he kept us from pouring because the rebar cages were 1" over diameter and wouldn't let us drop concrete over 6' without tremmy. We added another cutter to the auger and went over his head regarding free fall. Today he's really copped an attitude. He went off on me about going to fast for him to inspect, not my problem I replied. So we all left jobsite at 4:00 and he has 10 caissons to inspect or be left in the dust again all day tomorrow, all while another 30 get drilled.

CH3NO2
    It's gotten out of control.. Code now requires engineer special inspections because the building dept shrugs any and all responsibility for anything structural, yet holds your feet to the fire over menial bullshit.. I have a meeting with his boss tomorrow, this should be fun... Lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Seriously fuck a duck

Yea, we've just in the last couple years had dealings with "Special" Inspectors/inspections.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Grads starting political threads in a place that does not welcome politics.

Just this one time would have been nice.... Just sayin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Seriously fuck a duck

People who talk slow.

People who drive slow on the 10 frwy when the lanes are wide open.
    WTF!