Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Just another Sunday on the river, every weekend we usually run just over 100 miles:chuncky:
    Attached Images Attached Images                 

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by 26redline View Post
    Just another Sunday on the river, every weekend we usually run just over 100 miles:chuncky:
    I must admit the scenery along "The Riva" is awesome! Would love to go to the "Froggin rodeo". Oh hell's ya!!! Thanks for posting all these pictures they are great.

Wendi
    Do you eat frog legs and crocodile??

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Do you eat frog legs and crocodile??
    Sure do, tell ya what, I will bring ya some South Louisiana Frog, and Gator, for Desert Storm, You will love it...:devilish:

BTW Wendi, we eat "Alligator", lol I will bring you some sausage, and some tail, I know you have heard this before, but it all taste like chicken...LMAO

BTW Wendi, we eat "Alligator", lol I will bring you some sausage, and some tail, I know you have heard this before, but it all taste like chicken...LMAO
    I have to admit sure looks Nice there but I rather stick to the Southwest,,,,,,I sure Love that Gator meat!!!! Rather eat Gator than swim with them,,,LOL!!

Random Pictures Thread

I can relate, moved to AZ from Florida. You are going to swim with gators if you get in the water there, they are in every lake/river and occasionally swimming pools. Like Redline said you need not worry unless they are bigger than you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CH3NO2

Wendi

Random Pictures Thread

I'm scared lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    I'm scared lol
    Ya ever thought maybe the ole gator is scared too...lol

Skiing Parker since 1960