Page 141 of 163 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1629
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spike morelli View Post
    I hear the Media say that of all the votes cast in the Presidential Election, registered Democrats didn't show up at the poles as expected. Far less registered Democrats voted for Hilary, for example, than voted for Obama. Some reporters have spun this as Democrats feeling the election was "in the bag", so to speak, and they didn't vote because they felt Hilary was a sure thing and didn't need their votes to win.
    I call Bullshit!!! I believe the reason only a small amount of Democrats voted, is that, while they didn't want Trump, they also saw that Hilary was a smile in your face liar, dishonest and insincere and corrupt. Dems won't admit this, and It's only my opinion so I can't prove it, but I believe Dems stayed home 'cause they couldn't bring themselves to put a check next to her name.
    ^^^ I think the polls about her lack of popularity/honesty/integrity in national polls bear that out Spilke... ^^^

Name:  hillary or trump poll.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  68.8 KB
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

http://observer.com/2016/12/comeys-fbi-needs-to-investigate-violent-democratic-tantrums/

It’s time for the FBI to conduct a detailed investigation into the violence and political thuggery that continue to mar the presidential election’s aftermath. A thorough probe of the protests—to include possible ties to organizations demanding vote recounts—will give the Bureau’s integrity-challenged director, James Comey, a chance to sandblast his sullied badge.

Director Comey must also include “elector intimidation” on his post-election investigation list. Reports that members of the Electoral College are being harassed and threatened by angry, vicious (and likely Democratic Party) malcontents require Comey’s quick and systematic attention.

Michael Banerian, one of Michigan’s 16 electors, told CNN: “Obviously, this election cycle was pretty divisive. Unfortunately it’s bled over into the weeks following the election and I have been inundated with death threats, death wishes, generally angry messages trying to get me to change my vote to Hillary Clinton or another person, and unfortunately, it’s gotten a little out of control.”

A little out of control? What an understatement. Let me put it to you straight and personal, Jim. Identifying electors and then attempting to intimidate them into switching their votes is an ipso facto effort to overturn a national election. Which leads to a question a competent FBI Director would already have his agents asking: Is this elector threat scheme a coordinated operation?
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Making giant strides with the vote recount. Yep, they found another. You heard that right, ONE VOTE. Now, they only need another 22,000 more to change the outcome.
    Hey, at least they sucked a bunch more money out of the limp wristed liberals in the process. Speaking fees won't produce much from here.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/02/fi...lary-one-vote/
    The best things in life aren't things!

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Making giant strides with the vote recount. Yep, they found another. You heard that right, ONE VOTE. Now, they only need another 22,000 more to change the outcome.
    Hey, at least they sucked a bunch more money out of the limp wristed liberals in the process. Speaking fees won't produce much from here.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/02/fi...lary-one-vote/
    i dont mind the cost so much IF we can POKE our finger in the liberal/commie/progressive folks one more time and say "see ya lost fair and square" which is not how they would want to win obviously... they will lie/cheat/steal wherever they can to win... AND THEY STILL LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahahahahahahaha

wasserman cheated bernie....
    the media was rigged against KILLERY....
    the FBI sandbagged on the S.O.S. treasonous activity/findings....
    the FBI sandbagged on the CLINTOON foundation and their RICO STATUTE violations....
    the demoncrats sandbagged in the house hearings....

AND THE DEMONCRATS LOST BIG AGAIN...

Now they wanna put an even MORE outspoken MUZZY sympathizer in charge of the DNC... More of a MUZZY sympathizer than BOBO...

Americans are FED UP AND SHOVED it down the throat of the DNC, and they can't accept that they were beat fair and square by WE THE PEOPLE... While they cheated at every turn to try and win!!!!! with dead voters, etc....

OH, and I forgot Donna Brazile... who says she isnt the least big sorry for trying to RIG the election for KILLARY!!!!!!!!!!

AND THEY STILL LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“My conscience — as an activist, a strategist — is very clear,” the interim chair of the Democratic National Committee said Monday during a satellite radio interview with liberal activist and SiriusXM host Joe Madison. She added that “if I had to do it all over again, I would know a hell of a lot more about cybersecurity.”

Because the DNC is sooooooooooooo freaking out of touch with reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you imagine if TRUMP came in on a TOTALLY level playing field??? WIth the Repulicans in the house and senate backing him, and no media working against him???

I honestly believe that PEE WEE HERMAN could have beat KILLARY if the playing field was totally level...

Last edited by 2manymustangs; 12-02-2016 at 04:39 PM.

Was that too harsh???

Last edited by 2manymustangs; 12-02-2016 at 04:54 PM.

First Pelosi, now Elliosn for the DNC chair, looks like the republicans will get even more senate and congressional seats, great job guys.

What a great day this is going to be ! http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Name:  15036388_1266746106699787_840414215296101492_n.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  49.1 KB

Kanye West is at Trump Tower now talking about going up for "Director of Rap"
    Attached Images Attached Images