Page 140 of 163 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1629
    Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Shows how uniformed these silly people are, she's raked in over 4 mil and Wis is only going to charge 1.1 for the recount and doesn't have to return it, she can keep the rest, nothing like screwing people out of the their hard earned money that I'm sure they can't afford.
    While Soros provided the financing to initiate the recount, they are now preying on the weak-minded, limp-wristed to continue sacking in the big bucks to their program.
    Sadly, the only thing they will really find is all the voter machine fraud, ballot harvesting, dead votes, multiple votes and illegal votes that benefited democrats.
    The recount is another example of preying on the weak which is what the democrat party has been doing for decades. How sad is this??
    The best things in life aren't things!

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    While Soros provided the financing to initiate the recount, they are now preying on the weak-minded, limp-wristed to continue sacking in the big bucks to their program.
    Sadly, the only thing they will really find is all the voter machine fraud, ballot harvesting, dead votes, multiple votes and illegal votes that benefited democrats.
    The recount is another example of preying on the weak which is what the democrat party has been doing for decades. How sad is this??
    They only way they can win is to lie/cheat/steal... They can't get it done with honesty and being straight... Speaks volumes doesn't it Doc???
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

I heard Hillary is upset that she didn't get enough of the "dead vote"

heard she has a 95% off speaker fee....

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rioracr View Post
    heard she has a 95% off speaker fee....

The ole Blue Light special eh?
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post

The ole Blue Light special eh?
    Isn't that "blue hair" special.

Can't wait.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Can't wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait.
    Honest Donald, It's just statue of Forest Whitaker....

I hear the Media say that of all the votes cast in the Presidential Election, registered Democrats didn't show up at the poles as expected. Far less registered Democrats voted for Hilary, for example, than voted for Obama. Some reporters have spun this as Democrats feeling the election was "in the bag", so to speak, and they didn't vote because they felt Hilary was a sure thing and didn't need their votes to win.
    I call Bullshit!!! I believe the reason only a small amount of Democrats voted, is that, while they didn't want Trump, they also saw that Hilary was a smile in your face liar, dishonest and insincere and corrupt. Dems won't admit this, and It's only my opinion so I can't prove it, but I believe Dems stayed home 'cause they couldn't bring themselves to put a check next to her name.