Fish and "Healthy Eli's" version of mashed potatoes

Not as yummy as Wendi's dinner!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post

Fish and "Healthy Eli's" version of mashed potatoes

Not as yummy as Wendi's dinner!

Sent from my Bat Cave...
    What are "Healthy Eli's" version of mashed potatoes, looks very good?

Post the last picture you took on your phone

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    What are "Healthy Eli's" version of mashed potatoes, looks very good?
    Baked and mashed cauliflower...in an oven safe dish add 3 tablespoons half and half or milk, cut cauliflower into 1 inch pieces, salt and pepper. Cover with foil and bake for 45 min...remove from oven add butter or season as you would your potatoes...I leave out the butter...mash. Place back in the oven covered for 15 minutes and serve. It's the same consistency and flavor as potatoes. But, super healthy and very few calories. I trick most people because it tastes too good to be healthy

Sent from my Bat Cave...

I hope not cauliflower. Yuck.

My Sister-in-law did that cauliflower stuff at Thanksgiving one year. I was furious! My MIL knows I won't show up if potatoes are made.

Edit: Those don't trick any true connosueirre. They're nasty compared to butter covered potatoes.

Post the last picture you took on your phone

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    My Sister-in-law did that cauliflower stuff at Thanksgiving one year. I was furious! My MIL knows I won't show up if potatoes are made.

Edit: Those don't trick any true connosueirre. They're nasty compared to butter covered potatoes.
    I would never do that on Thanksgiving!!! That's just sinful! And none of that box crap either! I also use all the butter my fat personality desires!

Doesn't truck anyone to thinking they are potatoes...just that they are not healthy.

Sent from my Bat Cave...

WMC
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Baked and mashed cauliflower...in an oven safe dish add 3 tablespoons half and half or milk, cut cauliflower into 1 inch pieces, salt and pepper. Cover with foil and bake for 45 min...remove from oven add butter or season as you would your potatoes...I leave out the butter...mash. Place back in the oven covered for 15 minutes and serve. It's the same consistency and flavor as potatoes. But, super healthy and very few calories. I trick most people because it tastes too good to be healthy

Sent from my Bat Cave...
    I'm going to make these and will report back!!! Sound tasty to me. Mateo is weird LOL. Now if someone made these in lieu of mashed potatoes for Thanksgiving I would freak!!! This is wendi

Quote Originally Posted by WMC View Post
    I'm going to make these and will report back!!! Sound tasty to me. Mateo is weird LOL. Now if someone made these in lieu of mashed potatoes for Thanksgiving I would freak!!! This is wendi
    Great! I look forward to the report!

Mateo is weird but he has a point...who eats healthy on the day we give thanks for eating whatever we want?

This is weird ...we all agree on something! Somebody put this in a record book somewhere!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Nice yellowfin!!! whats that about 250?
    Are those Diawa Saltist reels? I have one and really like it.
    That fish went 239...
    They are all AVET two speed raptors except for the 30 Pro EXW 2 speed.

Forced to eat breakfast!!!

Thanks to "Fat Eli" we're all in trouble by "Healthy Eli" ...there's more turmoil this morning about breakfast than a call out thread on a boating site:(

You'd think one of the 6 of us would be "normal"! :(

Sent from my Bat Cave...