Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Ill make it happen hang tight
    Thanks Girl, remind me to hook ya up with a cool t-shirt, need ya sporting my boat...lol what size ya need...

Quote Originally Posted by Menace Marine View Post
    We will be out Wednesday night through Sunday night for the boat show. Hopefully we see a bunch of you there. Then headed home for a few days. I can't leave the shop closed that long. People need their boats. Then its back out Thursday morning. We will be in town by 8 am. At that point its all work / play until Sunday night. I am going to try to come home Monday. I can't take another trip home having to share the road with all the Harley clowns from the river run. I have no idea where they got the idea they can ride six wide 15 mph under the speed limit.
    Look for us at the Street Party "Menace"...

Quote Originally Posted by 26redline View Post
    Thanks Girl, remind me to hook ya up with a cool t-shirt, need ya sporting my boat...lol what size ya need...
    I am an XL and I will wear it proudly!!

Quote Originally Posted by RogerThat99 View Post
    I am an XL and I will wear it proudly!!
    "Rogerthat99" anyone who wants to trade shirts for shirts works for me, this isn't "Barter Kings" fake ass show, not gonna take a t-shirt for a boat...No problem Roger....lol

"Rogerthat99" anyone who wants to trade shirts for shirts works for me, this isn't "Barter Kings" fake ass show, not gonna take a t-shirt for a boat...No problem Roger....lol
    I'll play that game. Bring a large for me. I will have a whole bunch of shirts on hand.

WMC

Re: Who is Ready for 2013 Desert Storm

XL for me

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Making a list for you guys, will post up the art work on new shirts hopefully tomorrow, changed up from old shirts, these will have boat, speedo, and engine on the back, I am excited to see what they come up with...

Not the finished product, but this is the layout on the new shirts...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Not the finished product, but this is the layout on the new shirts...
    Very cool!

WMC
    Good looking shirt