Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Who is Ready for 2013 Desert Storm

Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post
    I'm not sure if I'll make it. I don't move into my spot at the Islander til May 1st and everything is booked up in there for that weekend.
    So Islanders sold out? Do they have a waiting list? I wish I would have got on the ball sooner! I hate paying the same price at Beachcomber or Crazyhorse and getting a lot less.:(
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by drhoback View Post
    WMC is one lucky dog!
    Yea he broke out of the restraints and jumped on my boat

I am about 75% sure I am going. Hope it all works out.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by RogerThat99 View Post
    I am about 75% sure I am going. Hope it all works out.
    Next year the four of us are going! Unfortunately my work schedule wouldn't allow for the time off :(.....BUT there is always Tahoe...

So Islanders sold out? Do they have a waiting list? I wish I would have got on the ball sooner! I hate paying the same price at Beachcomber or Crazyhorse and getting a lot less.:(
    I don't know if they still have season spots. I just know my buddy said he called and they are sold out of Park Models and day spots for Desert Storm.

I was just there this past weekend. It was packed. ...Full of elderly people of course lol.

I've never camped at Crazyhorse... I suppose I just paid attention to the warnings.

Beachcomber isn't really that bad as long as you don't mind looking at other peoples bullshit stuff, having fewer amenities, a much unfriendlier staff, and a shitty launch ramp with no marina. It would blow my mind to see people dock their boats at the Beachcomber. When the water gets choppy in the afternoon from all the afternoon southbound traffic (people coming home from the Sand Bar or Pirates Cove, those docks take a beating. Needles to say, so does your boat.

Islander isn't that much more expensive than the Beachcomber and for what you get, it's worth it! Islander is such a nice place and they are getting ready to remodel their pool. The drawling I saw looked pretty cool!
    Last edited by niceguyeddie; 03-13-2013 at 09:37 PM.

I will call and see if they have a waiting list. Your exactly right about Beachcomber docks and your boat getting beat up. As far as C Horse it's pretty Crazy I know. We stayed there once, ATV's all night long. Some people moved in next to us and they partied till dawn. I woke up and looked outside and this guy was pouring the coal to a girl on the picnic table.:p
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.daytona View Post
    Next year the four of us are going! Unfortunately my work schedule wouldn't allow for the time off :(.....BUT there is always Tahoe...
    Sorry to hear that. Mrs RogerThat isn't going either. Tahoe is going to be a blast. We can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.daytona View Post
    Awh, I was looking forward to meeting the NorCal crew and Grads.
    CH3NO2

Wendi
    My girlfriend has a 2 bedroom mobilehome at Beechcomber on the peninsula she is going to rent it out for Desert Storm. Please let me know if any of you are interested. I will send you a link to her ad. Right now it is available.

I will call and see if they have a waiting list. Your exactly right about Beachcomber docks and your boat getting beat up. As far as C Horse it's pretty Crazy I know. We stayed there once, ATV's all night long. Some people moved in next to us and they partied till dawn. I woke up and looked outside and this guy was pouring the coal to a girl on the picnic table.:p
    Was she hot?

Let me know when you're out there!

Another thing about the Beachcomber. I heard they will not be renewing their lease and people are trying like hell to sell their mobiles.