Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    Topock was open to EVERYONE, it was packed and every slip was filled. Saw a lot of Howard's there that were attending the Regatta....
    I thought that topoc was for the howard regatta.... that's what I heard anyway,... why would that have offended you in anyway?????do you have a howard??? I don't so I didn't go...

I want one...howard deck is on my want list...

I didn't post the name howard out of respect..... sorry to have offended anyone...

They welcomed us and told us to dock next to them,l. It was a nice thing for them to offer. We are friends, comments like this and many others that you post here are "NOT COOL" IMO .

Makes me feel not welcome in this "clique" .... Just my .02

Thanks for the grammar correction

I'll go back to where I'm welcomed with open arms.....
    whats all this about hammer?????

Topock was open to EVERYONE, it was packed and every slip was filled. Saw a lot of Howard's there that were attending the Regatta....
    for your info mation hammer, the reference was to everyone that was in our group....

"I had to get back to vegAS so we just headed in....

I heard no one show'd up for the topoc thing,..maybe they should have made it open to everyone, not just***** *****"

that post was about everyone saying that they were going (the group that we came up river with) to topoc, and nobody going but paul65k

we didn't stop because we had to get back to vegas.....

I'm sure the howard deal was packed....

Enough explanation. I think we're good now.

They welcomed us and told us to dock next to them,l. It was a nice thing for them to offer. We are friends, comments like this and many others that you post here are "NOT COOL" IMO .

Makes me feel not welcome in this "clique" .... Just my .02

Thanks for the grammar correction

I'll go back to where I'm welcomed with open arms.....
    I think this has been beaten up pretty good, but just so you know, I really, really do not see HB as some clique. In fact, just the opposite. A lot of our members are scattered across the country, if we are a clique, we're a boating clique, as opposed to some other clique. I've been watching the comments, some of them I do not agree with, but I haven't seen anything offensive or anything that crosses the line. If that happens, I usually take pretty swift action to clean it up. I won't censor people, so long as they don't make any personal attacks or trash any other site, such as RiverDavesPlace. And yes, it doesn't bother me if you say RDP here. Or Performance Boats, or Offshore Only, or eHarmony.com lol. Wish I could have made it out today, but we had 2 munchkins we committed to watch last night. And we needed a break anyway. Looks like everyone had a good time, which is what's its all about

Re: pirates cove today,

Great pics everyone. We found a nice beach south of the I40 and watched the Howards and Campbells go by all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I think this has been beaten up pretty good, but just so you know, I really, really do not see HB as some clique. In fact, just the opposite. A lot of our members are scattered across the country, if we are a clique, we're a boating clique, as opposed to some other clique. I've been watching the comments, some of them I do not agree with, but I haven't seen anything offensive or anything that crosses the line. If that happens, I usually take pretty swift action to clean it up. I won't censor people, so long as they don't make any personal attacks or trash any other site, such as RiverDavesPlace. And yes, it doesn't bother me if you say RDP here. Or Performance Boats, or Offshore Only, or eHarmony.com lol. Wish I could have made it out today, but we had 2 munchkins we committed to watch last night. And we needed a break anyway. Looks like everyone had a good time, which is what's its all about

sorry for a wrong turn of a great thread,...wasn't ment,... thought it was clear in the beginning of the day that everyone with a boat was invited, and those that know me know that I would have tak'n anyone that wante to go in my boat as long as there was room...

sorry hotboat.com...

Quote Originally Posted by phuggit View Post
    Great pics everyone. We found a nice beach south of the I40 and watched the Howards and Campbells go by all day.
    their are some very nice beach's around there... water is colder though...

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    thankyou...

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    I agree one hundred, thousand, million percent