Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    bam lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Does it all go in the Moho and driven out?

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Hey Mateo, you eying those wakeboard boats?

CH3NO2
    I am. Will probably go something older. Don't need all the crazy technology for teaching my kids.

GRADS
    A big Thank You to HotBoat for all the coverage!

Almost home. Got the Moho out just in time. The booth gets shipped back to my office.

What a weekend. We're beat. Probably post the pics tomorrow. Strangest thing I saw was a drive anchor. Just can't believe they are selling that. I've seen people drop their outboards in the sand and use them as an anchor, but I just can't imagine doing that to an Outdrive. I cringed big time.

Anyway, all in all I think it was a success. For us anyway. Several builders also said they were happy and will be building boats as a direct result of the show.

Attendance today was actually pretty good. I'll get the final numbers from NMMA and post them. Right now I'm gonna shower and sack out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GRADS
    Right now I'm gonna shower and sack out
    Are they sore from the ?

GRADS
    By any chance?
    March 6-9

http://www.sacramentoboatshow.com/

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    By any chance?
    March 6-9

I wish, unfortunately not this time. Are you going??

It as good talking with you yesterday Vic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Seriously fuck a duck

GRADS
    I wish, unfortunately not this time. Are you going??
    Of course. We go every year. I saw my first Eliminator there in 2002....ended up buying it a month later.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    By any chance?
    March 6-9

Scarab boats??? Nothing but rollcage boats...not too sure that's worth the drive.....see if anyone else registers...

Stats for hotboat.com weekend at the show:

New members signed up:

Thu 35
    Fri 38
    Sat 116
    Sun 111

Total 300

Garb:

Free T's shirts 600
    Coozies 1000
    Stickers 700

We're pretty much wiped out on the for sale hotboat.com garb. I may have admin close the store for a little bit until we get a restocking order in place.

Pretty much our goal for the weekend. I'm sorry to those who didn't get a XL shirt today, we ran out of XL's around 3pm today. We still have a good chunk of S, M, L, & XXL. So look for more freebies at the next event. I believe I may still have XL's in storage, I'll check sometime this week.

Other than covering the show, our goal this weekend was to get the word out that hotboat.com is back in business. I think we succeeded on that level. I talked to many people who still didn't know we were back up and running. So that was good.

Welcome to all our new members. Don't be shy, post in a thread or start a new thread. Glad to have you here.

I also met several very interesting people who I hope to collaborate on in the near future to bring our member some real good boating information.

HB
    Last edited by HB Vic; 02-09-2014 at 09:53 PM.