Hybrid View

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tishimself View Post
    I would say that not only can you get a swinging deal on that floor, but they would probably give you a piggy back ride over to the place where your docs are waiting and a foot massage and an manicure while your signing....LOL....if the sale is big enough, I'm sure a happy ending can be arranged also...these people are hungry to get the year going.
    LMAO! WOW times really have changed! I spent a quarter of a million dollars and I was told to stand in line behind the next guy until they were ready for us. I will Give Bob Leach some big props....Out of the 29 he sold that weekend ours was #2 to go into the mold.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    LMAO! WOW times really have changed! I spent a quarter of a million dollars and I was told to stand in line behind the next guy until they were ready for us. I will Give Bob Leach some big props....Out of the 29 he sold that weekend ours was #2 to go into the mold.
    Your right. times have changed. By the looks of things, a quarter million will get you one of those baller pontoon boats.

Quote Originally Posted by Tishimself View Post
    Your right. times have changed. By the looks of things, a quarter million will get you one of those baller pontoon boats.
    The 29' X 10' Premier with twin 150's is a buck twenty. But it's way bad ass. Pics tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    The 29' X 10' Premier with twin 150's is a buck twenty. But it's way bad ass. Pics tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Money talks, cash shouts. Offer him 80k in cash 5 minutes before the doors close Sunday nite and you have a new boat. Hell, offer him 70 LOL....