Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    It may be completely inaccurate. I had a lot to drink on the yacht and it did nothing to improve your looks

Sent from my Bat Cave
    And yet you still let him hit it.

Quote Originally Posted by McRib View Post
    I really don't appreciate you making comments like that. That's neither funny nor appropriate.

Sent from my Bat Cave

I really don't appreciate you making comments like that. That's neither funny nor appropriate.

Sent from my Bat Cave
    It was a joke based on zero knowledge of anything and really no different then any of ur zingers I've read on the boards. Now that I know u can't take what u dish I'll mind my p's and q's with you.

sent from the poor house

WESTERNAERO
    It may be completely inaccurate. I had a lot to drink on the yacht and it did nothing to improve your looks

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Oh really!???

WESTERNAERO
    Would touch that shit if you paid me bother.

It was a joke based on zero knowledge of anything and really no different then any of ur zingers I've read on the boards. Now that I know u can't take what u dish I'll mind my p's and q's with you.

sent from the poor house
    I know it's a joke and you know it's a joke, but the thousands of people who read these posts don't.

Minding your p's and q's is one thing...suggesting I "let him hit it" is another. I don't mind the jokes, obviously, but that was tasteless.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    Would touch that shit if you paid me bother.
    See what I mean. He's the only one suggesting you would...in a joke. No need to take it personal right?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    Oh really!???

Sent from my Bat Cave

I know it's a joke and you know it's a joke, but the thousands of people who read these posts don't.

Minding your p's and q's is one thing...suggesting I "let him hit it" is another. I don't mind the jokes, obviously, but that was tasteless.

Sent from my Bat Cave
    I'm not in the biz of caring about what people who don't know me think. Hell, I don't care what the people that do know me think. No one is getting prim and proper from me. Taste? Pffft!

sent from the poor house

I'm not in the biz of caring about what people who don't know me think. Hell, I don't care what the people that do know me think. No one is getting prim and proper from me. Taste? Pffft!

sent from the poor house
    okay McRibbie

Sent from my Bat Cave