Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Guys, I have it on good order that our own Eli wants to shoe a KBOAT at Needles...

She is insured/bonded/indemnified and ready to put it to the wood...

Is this true Eli???
    It sure is true...but with respect to being insured/bonded/indemnified I'm not sure that's done...but I'm always ready to "put it to the wood"

Sent from my Bat Cave

Good luck!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Almost 3000LBs of boat on dead flat water.
    Bruce, whos boat and what can you tell me about it and the engine.

Attachment 30152
    Bob, that boat was built by Tom Scahill originally for his brother in the early 70's. Tom found it about 6 years ago on the side of the road and picked it up and completely re did it into what it looks like today. It is a very sweet boat and runs like crazy.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    ... I'm always ready to "put it to the wood"
    I got a hundy that says you won't.

These boats have 2 and sometimes 3 pedals. A slight tap of the gas and you're air born. Getting them up to speed requires more than just pushing the gas....

Watch this experienced flatbottom driver (and he's definitely not scared) try and keep this boat on the water.

For a Jet Boat guy he drives pretty good. That is one of my favorite videos Jerry!!
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    God himself owns a twin turbo Schiada V-Drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy-B View Post
    Here I thought Bob & Two Many Pintos knew all. Now a guy with a flatbottom ski boat has to set you straight. WTF.....
    Its a 20ft Ray Sauuun Craft. Just like GN-7. Except for custom deck (one of 3) done at Rudy's shop. And a custom paint job. Not vinyl wrap red....lol
    803 CI Chevy. Making 1495 hp. Naturally aspirated. And it has pushed this boat to a speed of 131mph @ 92% throttle. Again its different then GN-7...FASTER..lol.
    Well I hope this klears things up for you two wizbangs....oops. Sorry Brian.
    Ah come on Billy, why all the hostility. I was stringing the GN24/21ft cruiser worshipper along. He needs it every so often.

You left out that it is a ALL ALUMINUM Brodix. The boat was originally owned by Tom Scahill, rigged by his bother, found by his bother(although it was never really lost) and restored and re rigged.

I had my hand on that hull for a short time, debating it, but just could never justify the time and money it would require to bring back to life. The thing was a mess. It spent just a little too much of its life tucked between 2 buildings in the Havasu weather. Its a little easier to justify effort and expense when you have some personal connection to the boat, and there is a brass dash plague with your names on it. Mine wasn't.

This one of the others with the same deck. The 3rd one just recently sold and will be on the water racing as a GN in the not to distant future.

Name:  #3 gn.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  33.7 KB

No need to trash a boat that is handcuffed to a rule book and RAN BY THOSE RULES!!
    Last edited by gn7; 01-10-2014 at 10:12 PM.

Name:  DSC_0673-2 (2).jpg
Views: 255
Size:  395.9 KB
    Long Beach 2013

Name:  2013 Irvine Race.jpg
Views: 259
Size:  91.8 KB
    Irvine 2013

Hey Sean you should come in the corner a little harder!! That pic is AWESOME BTW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by papaletch4130 View Post
    Hey Sean you should come in the corner a little harder!! That pic is AWESOME BTW!!!
    Thanks Ryan! That got my attention REAL quick!