Page 59 of 70 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    don't worry about the swim suit..I told Shannon not to pack one either...I'm sure we'll work something out..BTW...Don't tell Wendi about this..she can't keep private parties secret...
    I'm having my own private party in my room with WMC we aren't packing clothes!!'

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    I'm having my own private party in my room with WMC we aren't packing clothes!!'
    Ewwwwwww tmi

Unforgiven
    I GUESS YOU DIDN'T GET THE MEMO FROM WMC...WE'LL BE SHOWING UP WITH MRS DAYTONA IN TOW..BUT WMC PROMISED TO KEEP HIS CLOTHES ON...(he's not gonna pull a "Grads" on us!)

Wendi
    I GUESS YOU DIDN'T GET THE MEMO FROM WMC...WE'LL BE SHOWING UP WITH MRS DAYTONA IN TOW..BUT WMC PROMISED TO KEEP HIS CLOTHES ON...(he's not gonna pull a "Grads" on us!)
    Oh we are wearing clothes on the boat the hotel room is a different story!!!

Unforgiven
    Oh we are wearing clothes on the boat the hotel room is a different story!!!
    I surprised Shannon hasn't called you yet..she's out shopping for tomorrow night....

My brain is so fried from work...I may not remember who I am or why I'm on a boat...but I'll be partying my ass off!

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    My brain is so fried from work...I may not remember who I am or why I'm on a boat...but I'll be partying my ass off!

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!
    (NOTE TO SELF) her brain is fried, can't remember who she is, and will party her ass off.....sounds like a WIN WIN for someone out there!

(NOTE TO SELF) her brain is fried, can't remember who she is, and will party her ass off.....sounds like a WIN WIN for someone out there!

The dance floor will be the focus of attention with Eli and BoatsandBees tearing it up.
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    The dance floor will be the focus of attention with Eli and BoatsandBees tearing it up.
    Tequila!!!

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!