Hybrid View

Wendi
    I woke up with a sore throat, I guess I talked too much this weekend... LOL. We left early because I wanted to spend time with my family on my birthday. I'm gathering the results right now. I'm sure everyone knows that Problem Child 1 took the World Finals for TFH. Final round was against Jeff Gregory in the Whiskey River. The crew worked all night Saturday putting the engine in Problem Child 1, due to Problem Child 2 being destroyed in the crash on Saturday.

Wendi
    Problem Child 1 - TFH Winner/World Champion, owner Eddie Knox, Driver: Daryl Ehrlich (aka Madd Maxx)
    The Ghost of Shazam - TAF Winner/World Champion, owner Kevin & Wendy Felkins, Driver: Tony Scarlata
    Clean Logic - Crackerbox Pro, Joe Fritsch and Brandon Bodecki Champions
    #141 - Tim Benavidez wins River Racer Class

More to follow.

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Problem Child 1 - TFH Winner/World Champion, owner Eddie Knox, Driver: Daryl Ehrlich (aka Madd Maxx)
    The Ghost of Shazam - TAF Winner/World Champion, owner Kevin & Wendy Felkins, Driver: Tony Scarlata
    Clean Logic - Crackerbox Pro, Joe Fritsch and Brandon Bodecki Champions
    #141 - Tim Benavidez wins River Racer Class

More to follow.
    we're waiting for the more to follow....most importantly...who won TAH????????

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    I woke up with a sore throat, I guess I talked too much this weekend... LOL. We left early because I wanted to spend time with my family on my birthday. I'm gathering the results right now. I'm sure everyone knows that Problem Child 1 took the World Finals for TFH. Final round was against Jeff Gregory in the Whiskey River. The crew worked all night Saturday putting the engine in Problem Child 1, due to Problem Child 2 being destroyed in the crash on Saturday.

wait a minute..you Talked Too Much?? tell it me it's not true..